GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

ghosttrooper

Good luck!

I also want to thank the guys that gave their input on removing the underhood blanket. I did so on Monday and have really enjoyed driving with the windows down since.

Lol I never thought of doing this. I wonder how much a difference it would make sound wise with stock piping.

PhillipsLJ

Today in my GTI I nearly got hit by a dummy who decided to left u-turn into the furthest lane where I had right of way turning right during a green turn light. Didn't hit me though, and the guy must've known he was wrong because he never honked.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Got my connector wired up properly this time according to the info from torga and got the spacer on. Went to go get gas and get some miles on the car. Fucking codes came back. I'm gonna try to toss in one of the restrictors the spacer came with to take care of the rich code and the 140 but not sure what i'm gonna do about the 141.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
might be worth scanning with VCDS for more info...

don't have vcds, one of my friends does though. What would that tell me that the accessport wouldn't?

smanierre

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion
"the test" being the emissions test? isn't it in part ODB2 based in CT?

I think it's purely obd2 based here along with a visual inspection but I have a cat so I should be good on that part

smanierre

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion
So how do you force readiness? I can't seem to find out how.