GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Fucking mustangs are dangerous even when they aren't on the road.

Need to upload a video from 2 weeks ago, damn thing oversteered into a spin in front of me. Thought he was going to try to save it and come back on based on previous experience with his driving and I hesitated which was stupid. Luckily he stayed out at tracks edge and I finally put the hammer down and dove into the apex.

Those tyres are still good. Once you get down to the cords you'll notice a slight loss of grip. ;)

LOL I was going to say, no cords showing so they're still good.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
LOL I was going to say, no cords showing so they're still good.
20210602_185703.jpg

Thumper

Autocross Champion
After 12 track days!? LOL I'm about to send them a thank you card for making such a durable tire

Well, to be fair, they are not worn down, there are chunks that separated and ripped off. Not sure having a quarter sized hunk of rubber separate at the cords and fly off is "expected" wear. Maybe it is for those, I'm still slumming it on summers until I upgrade the suspension. lol

Phur

Autocross Champion
Well, to be fair, they are not worn down, there are chunks that separated and ripped off. Not sure having a quarter sized hunk of rubber separate at the cords and fly off is "expected" wear. Maybe it is for those, I'm still slumming it on summers until I upgrade the suspension. lol
Summers would be awesome, I’m still stuck running all seasons.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I think after that many heat cycles it's fair game. I knew they were toast and wanted to get one more day out of em. I'm not mad at all, bought another set of the same tires. This will be the 4th set of rs4's.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Summers would be awesome, I’m still stuck running all seasons.

🤯

I've done one weekend on my Pirelli P Zero PZ4 Sports, got to test their wet grip and dry grip all in one weekend. Highly recommend, they are very easy on the wallet and punch with the big boys.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I picked up my golf r calipers from powdercoat yesterday. My iPhone struggles with exactly how red these are and how much they change depending on the light.
1622749137384.png
1622749176089.png
1622749221523.png

Phur

Autocross Champion
I was able to use some of the powdercoat masking to freshen up the seat height adjuster inserts.
1622749463397.jpeg
1622749492186.jpeg

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
🤯

I've done one weekend on my Pirelli P Zero PZ4 Sports, got to test their wet grip and dry grip all in one weekend. Highly recommend, they are very easy on the wallet and punch with the big boys.
I don’t track my car, though. I’ve got a new set of Michelin PSAS4s waiting to be installed.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Check out mister fancy here with the power seats, oooo la la
Only the lumbar, which did not work when I got the car. The dealer looked at it under warranty, said that there was nothing wrong. They then worked long enough for me to get it adjusted where it needs to be and never worked again.

It did help me find the original owner, who let me know that the car was, in fact, APR tuned and provided me with the documentation and security codes, though. So overall not that mad at it.