GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
I'm an idiot, saw that Supernova Lighting had their tails back available for pre-order. Told myself I'd go back a few days later to put in my order, shouldn't be a problem they just became available again. Already out of stock ffs. Don't want the black ones, and find the cross/blend ones too dark and not red enough for me. Oh well, guess I'll wait another ~6 months for their next run

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
I don't think the apr will be better long term, it's just a piece of aluminum dude.
I'm probably overthinking it but the bushing is more exposed on the spulen one which could cause it to fail sooner. I do have replacement bushings . But I'll just stick with the spulen one for now and use the money for another mod .

GolNat

Autocross Champion
The part I highlighted in the picture.
It's supposed to reduce nvh that the spherical pendulums add.

I didn’t notice any added NVH when adding the APR pendulum. I got the most noticeable addition to NVH when adding the pendulum insert to the stock pendulum.

vdubnick

Drag Racing Champion
I don't think the apr will be better long term, it's just a piece of aluminum dude.
but... its "aircraft grade" aluminum .... lol

Phur

Autocross Champion
I cleaned, oiled, washed, polished and sealed my APR CAI and changed my fuel filter.

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
I'm an idiot, saw that Supernova Lighting had their tails back available for pre-order. Told myself I'd go back a few days later to put in my order, shouldn't be a problem they just became available again. Already out of stock ffs. Don't want the black ones, and find the cross/blend ones too dark and not red enough for me. Oh well, guess I'll wait another ~6 months for their next run
Guess I missed the boat on that one as well. I wonder why they make only a small quantity? Related to Covid pandemic?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Guess I missed the boat on that one as well. I wonder why they make only a small quantity? Related to Covid pandemic?
Probably related to the shortage of microchips somehow

vdubnick

Drag Racing Champion
Probably related to the shortage of microchips somehow
very likely... its not just microchips, pretty much every electrical component, from resistors to diodes are in short supply. and the small companies are last on the list to get orders fulfilled.

bottom line, covid shutdowns were to kill small biz and make the big get bigger.... nothing to do with "safety"

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
bottom line, covid shutdowns were to kill small biz and make the big get bigger.... nothing to do with "safety"

Holy shit what a dumb take, plz keep your q anon bull shit away from this thread

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Shimming your ball. Nice. Interested in seeing how it pans out.

It helped a little, but I think im going to purchase a new plastic ball housing thing.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Got a resonator delete. Going to rip off the old one and compare weights tonight
Damn isnt that 90 degree bend a little aggressive though? Is that gonna fit?