GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
New rear shocks and mounts came in... now to find motivation to install them.
Pay me $20 and i'll come cut your old struts with some bolt cutters, then you'll have to install the new ones.

likkleindian

Go Kart Champion
Now make the front look like this:
1632836720880.png

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
I actually prefer the contrast of the OEM look honestly ^^

Phur

Autocross Champion
I actually prefer the contrast of the OEM look honestly ^^
I think it looks even better gloss black. Less happy, more angry.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
I've never seen that "Adidas" version here in the US but it has some cool seats 😎
does anyone have a part number for these seats??

also, unrelated, but i think i can finally say that my stock 2013 2 door felt a lot quicker than my stock 2021 S with performance package. If I had to guess why, i think it's my mind playing tricks on me because the 6 speed dsg felt faster than the 7 speed. also im sure the mk6 was lighter, but on paper the 7.5 should destroy it...

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
also, unrelated, but i think i can finally say that my stock 2013 2 door felt a lot quicker than my stock 2021 S with performance package. If I had to guess why, i think it's my mind playing tricks on me because the 6 speed dsg felt faster than the 7 speed. also im sure the mk6 was lighter, but on paper the 7.5 should destroy it...

The mk7 is both lighter and faster.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Tune up and tire rotation today. Was getting miss fires and the car was running like crap. Upgraded to APR coil packs like all the cool kids. Super nice. New NGK plugs all from FCP so I can return them in 10k miles for a refund. Gonna send back my R8 coils and try this warranty thing out. Had 20k on them and the last 8k or so has been K04.

1012759D-91E4-4676-A747-50526177002A.jpeg

Took her for a good test drive and it’s so much smoother now. On throttle response is faster and power delivery is back to being super smooth. Not gonna lie I kinda miss the occasional pops the miss firing would do but I’m loving having all the power back more. I LOVE DRIVING THIS DAMN CAR!!

Phur

Autocross Champion