GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

nomz_mk6

Ready to race!
rear wiper hose must be ruptured, nothing coming out of the nozzle and all the fluid is going into my hatch :( is this an easy fix? looks like it normally happens in the pass thru frrom the hatch to the body under the rubber boot

fsures

Passed Driver's Ed
rear wiper hose must be ruptured, nothing coming out of the nozzle and all the fluid is going into my hatch :( is this an easy fix? looks like it normally happens in the pass thru frrom the hatch to the body under the rubber boot
I have the same issue. Would love to know of a quick fix also.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
The way I fixed it was I disabled the rear washer spray via obdeleven.

Others have properly fixed it but it's a bitch, you gotta pull the c pillar and if you're lucky it broke right there if not you have to fish the tube out with needle nose pliers or such.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Nope, breakfast tacos
I worked with a guy that would legitimately pick up roadkill on the way home if it was fresh, clean it, and eat it… deer, squirrels, raccoons, opossums…

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
BFI engine and trans mounts.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
BFI engine and trans mounts.

More pics of that bay, looks clean af.

Also thanks to jay for finding it cheaper, just ordered my ac delete pulley for half of what vwpartsvortex wanted for it. Also ordered my adapter place and oil cooler. Going to wait on ordering the lines and fittings until I know exactly how its going to be hooked up.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
More pics of that bay, looks clean af.

Also thanks to jay for finding it cheaper, just ordered my ac delete pulley for half of what vwpartsvortex wanted for it. Also ordered my adapter place and oil cooler. Going to wait on ordering the lines and fittings until I know exactly how its going to be hooked up.
Make sure to get the right belt for that ac delete

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Make sure to get the right belt for that ac delete
I'll make a note of that. Although if I still have the pulley will the length the belt should be change at all? Isn't it in the same position just a pulley instead of the compressor?

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Haven't posted here in a while...and technically it hasn't happened yet...but trading in my 2012 GTI for a family hauler (a GLC 300) since we're expecting our second kid next February. I won't be removing all my mods but I'll probably have a Stealthbox with sub/amp for sale, some winter wheels, and anything else that's in my garage/storage for sale soon!

zrickety

The Fixer
Haven't posted here in a while...and technically it hasn't happened yet...but trading in my 2012 GTI for a family hauler (a GLC 300) since we're expecting our second kid next February. I won't be removing all my mods but I'll probably have a Stealthbox with sub/amp for sale, some winter wheels, and anything else that's in my garage/storage for sale soon!
Best of luck. My wife had a CLA, it was the worst car we've ever owned. Even oil changes were a pain.