GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Phur

Autocross Champion

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Took it for a short drive, battery was dead from sitting since last track day 3 weeks ago so wanted to see if it would charge.......and drive it cause been missing her. I was planning on replacing it before next season because it's 4 years old by date code but seems to have given up the ghost early, though holding a charge for now after the drive. Dash lights from power loss didn't clear after the drive though like normal, so have to clear them with VCDS. And I just had to order a new battery ($300 Odyssey) for the TTRS since it died a couple weeks ago, died so hard it won't even charge. Jumped it took it for 30 minute highway drive and when I turned it off at the fuel pump there was instantly no power, dash crashed and all LOL, thank god I thought ahead to the what if and had the jump pack with me.

42DD exhaust gets installed on Friday........oh yeah, so excited!

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
Took it for a short drive, battery was dead from sitting since last track day 3 weeks ago so wanted to see if it would charge.......and drive it cause been missing her. I was planning on replacing it before next season because it's 4 years old by date code but seems to have given up the ghost early, though holding a charge for now after the drive. Dash lights from power loss didn't clear after the drive though like normal, so have to clear them with VCDS. And I just had to order a new battery ($300 Odyssey) for the TTRS since it died a couple weeks ago, died so hard it won't even charge. Jumped it took it for 30 minute highway drive and when I turned it off at the fuel pump there was instantly no power, dash crashed and all LOL, thank god I thought ahead to the what if and had the jump pack with me.

Get some sound clips on for us!

GolferGTI12

Ready to race!
I officially went from summer mode to a new setup for winter! I used to run blizzaks and steelies for the winter months but with the car not seeing any more snow driving, I thought it would be more beneficial to get a set of all seasons on some normal wheels. Found a really good deal on a set of lagunas (best oem mk6 wheel) and I think they look pretty good on here. Also took the chance to dial in my new coilovers a little more so now I'm happier with the ride height. Looked too stock when I first put them on

Attachments

• 20211128_151322.jpg
    20211128_151322.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 61
  • 20211128_205040.jpg
    20211128_205040.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 58

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion

42DD on the R, correct? I'm interested to hear about this. Please make posts (I'm sure you will lol)

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
I ran a DP to a turn down with no resonator or mufflers between and it sounded fucking awful.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
42DD on the R, correct? I'm interested to hear about this. Please make posts (I'm sure you will lol)

Yup, ordered it from you guys, took 42DD like 4 months to build and ship it LMAO.

I will DEFINETLY be posting videos, when I was shopping there were so few videos of the 42DD on an R but the two I found sounded great and the price was very reasonable.

c31561

Go Kart Champion
I used this Chris Fix video and cleaned the front plaid seats. 9 years of ingrained dirt, grime, and farts. I was using a bucket of water and a brush along with the interior cleaner to clean the seats. The water was grey by the time I was done. But the seats turned out fantastic and almost like new, amazing what a little elbow grease and a shop vac can do for you.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I used this Chris Fix video and cleaned the front plaid seats. 9 years of ingrained dirt, grime, and farts. I was using a bucket of water and a brush along with the interior cleaner to clean the seats. The water was grey by the time I was done. But the seats turned out fantastic and almost like new, amazing what a little elbow grease and a shop vac can do for you.
I had some luck with that turtle wax cloth cleaner.

Any after pics?

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

c31561

Go Kart Champion

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Yup, ordered it from you guys, took 42DD like 4 months to build and ship it LMAO.

I will DEFINETLY be posting videos, when I was shopping there were so few videos of the 42DD on an R but the two I found sounded great and the price was very reasonable.
For sure keep me updated. 42DD is a fickle vendor absolutely. Interested in hearing your thoughts!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
ordered these (18x8.5 with 235/40 rubber).... now i get to wait until mid october for them to arrive.... one back tire is bald, so we will see what goes first, may have to drive the shitbox for a month.
View attachment 223177
Did you receive your wheels? How do you like them? I’m still waiting on mine as the ship date keeps getting pushed back. Supposedly, they’re shipping my order in another week or two. They where originally scheduled to ship the end of October.