GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Murasamee1

Ready to race!
Installed a US Millworks tow-hook plate. Amazing fit and build quality. Also put in some new fog lights. Now I am just waiting on some emblems, color matched side markers, LED tails and a P3 gauge.

Then...performance mods. It has begun.

MrDrDynamite

Got my windows tinted yesterday. 50% in the front, 20% in the rear. It looks great. uploadfromtaptalk1351115640098.jpg

Skirball

Ready to race!
I used my seat heaters. It's been hot as balls since I purchased in July so I haven't really been able to enjoy them. They kick ass.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
I used my seat heaters. It's been hot as balls since I purchased in July so I haven't really been able to enjoy them. They kick ass.

I used mine this morning too. I didn't really need to but they're there so I'll use them, haha.

I used mine today for the first time since enabling the memory option through VCDS. Forgot about enabling it, and was pleasantly surprised with instantly warm buttocks :)

Skirball

Ready to race!
I used mine this morning too. I didn't really need to but they're there so I'll use them, haha.

I don't use them so much for body warmth, but more like a heating pad on the back and shoulders. Now if I can just get a trunk monkey that can do Swedish massage, I'll be set.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Filled up with 100oct. $6.69 per gallon.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
That's friggin cheap man! Bought 5 gallons and it ran me 55 bucks.
Yea it was like $86 for a full tank (10 miles on trip computer)