GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what should i ask santa for?

UrFoolishness

i purchased my dub in june. then lied and cheated to get a giac 93 oct tune in august(totally worth the small piece of my soul i lost) and i have been earning up brownie points w the wife( painting the inside of house, pressure washing the outside, new shelves in the garage) and low and behold she asks what i want to do next on the car. a christmas gift situation. im pretty happy w my go, but more is always better. my leash is about 700$ i also have awe credit card w free intrest for some months. i know the standard thing to do is intake w a tune but i cant decide. i do like the modshack intake. prolly just get some wheels. or upgrade the brakes. or lowering springs. or catback. the Bender method is the way to do it, have a PLAN. i dont really want any advice. just realizing my new hobby/passion/obsession would be more fun if i was richer. feel free to discuss, critique or commiserate.

p.s I literally proclaim my love for this car out loud every time i drive it AS IS so this is more about making things new again

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Downpipe and stage 2 tune.

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
. i do like the modshack intake.

LOL.....I conspire with wives all the time just before Christmas....There have been plenty of VTDA's under the tree over the years.....:)

Just have her email me...I'll make it easy

gregsju29

Go Kart Champion
The dynos show there's more power with stage one and an intake verse down pipe and stage 2 with no intake. So I think ur right with the intake if you are looking for more power. What about the intake, springs, torque arm insert, and the s3 short shifter? That sounds pretty enjoyable if u r already pretty happy with the car

Uberryan

Banned
Ask her to get you the KDR grounding kit. It's a necessity. Ask Modshack.

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Forge short shifter is great stocking stuffer you will appreciate every time you drive. ignore if you are dsg(cant see if you are...on tapatalk)