GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who want to see this race

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
Revo stage 2 vs APR stage 2

There is a forum member on here that is a friend of mine but be won't run me

His name is "boostinmk6"

His mods are APR stage 2 v1.2, downpipe, catback, S3 intercooler and Carbonio intake

Mine are Revo stage 2, downpipe, custom catback, twintercooler and Carbonio intake

Both of us are DSG

He's been dodging me for months lol

I think it's time some of you APR fan boys on the forum give him the motivation to run :)

And we'll both fill up with 93 at the same time to ensure no one is on race gas

dbest6808

Ready to race!
I wanna see this... looks like an even comparison.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Put on the same downpipe, catback and intercooler and make a clone of yourself then run each other lol

You really never can be 100% sure, i'm sure the majority based their purchase on closer dealer and features, not power

Just keep on running non GTIs, that's what we care about, personally i don't even click on threads where it's GTI vs GTI, no point.

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
lmao kareem this will be the dopest run if it ever goes down and ill film from behind you guys ride solo

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Shit I wanna see it. I'd love to run you guys for fun that's all I ever do here in Indiana. If I were there i'd definately race you, it's nice knowing exactly how both cars compare. Especially since you both are very identical when it comes to mods.

veedubj011

Ready to race!
Put on the same downpipe, catback and intercooler and make a clone of yourself then run each other lol

You really never can be 100% sure, i'm sure the majority based their purchase on closer dealer and features, not power

Just keep on running non GTIs, that's what we care about, personally i don't even click on threads where it's GTI vs GTI, no point.

Its not about comparing GTI to GTI...Its about comparing softwares to get a feel about which software suits your needs best. Thats why i am interested to see how this will result. Especially because im about 90% sure REVO will pull.

DBGTI11

Ready to race!

We have the same downpipe and intake

Trust me our cars are pretty similar

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
And honestly I've driven his car, I even drove it yesterday and I can say that my mid range and low range is stronger

Can't tell top range since I havnt gone that fast in his car

Ask anyone that has driven my car what TQ is

Chippedgti can chime in

Now his tune feels so differnt

It's really smooth

He drove my car and said my car doesn't even feel like a GTi lol

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
If he wont race you probably because of driving skills... Then just fill up both cars at the same gas station and take him to the dyno. That way you can see which car would be faster and have actual #'s to back it up.

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
He's DSG and I dyno'd 257 whp in summer heat and my dyno operation temps where 75% humidty and almost 90 degree's out

And he claims to dyno 265 whp which must have been on a happy dyno and during winter

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
Just do it and make sure you have a video. We want to see it from a dig and a roll (from 20 and 40 mph). Whoever loses has to reflash their ecu to the other brand!

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
If he wont race you probably because of driving skills... Then just fill up both cars at the same gas station and take him to the dyno. That way you can see which car would be faster and have actual #'s to back it up.

dont think its to difficult to drive dsg if i remember correctly when the third beep comes u floor it and hold on to the steering wheel so dont think driving skills is the prob. If that is the prob i will be more then happy to drive boostins car in this race :) and when it comes to tq dbgti11 car is very torqhy. whenever were in his car and he floors it the pull back is there. ive driven vehicles tuned by APR Revo and Uni and i can say Revo has an immense amount of tq more then uni and apr. Uni has good tq in some rpms not all around like revo but uni is great on power delivery. APR just feels dull to me. i mean im sure the power is there but feel it more as a linear graph instead of a exponential graph

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
He's DSG and I dyno'd 257 whp in summer heat and my dyno operation temps where 75% humidty and almost 90 degree's out

And he claims to dyno 265 whp which must have been on a happy dyno and during winter

You can't really compare dyno's from different days, let alone from different dynos.

For that reason its best to dyno on the same day using same fuel and same dyno.