GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

XENCN H15 Bulbs

Paramedic10

I've been searching for hours and been all over google looking for a concrete answer on this.

I want to get new H15's, the XENCN brand 55W DRL/Hi-Beam lights for our MK6's. See them here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XENCN-H15-1...ight-White-Daytime-Running-Bulb-/261456247786

I've seen them on a few MK7 GTI's, but nothing related to MK6 definitively.

Has anyone tried these? Any issues with error lights coming on? Thanks!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
thanks mk6matteo - they have been a popular seller.

Ours are NOT XENCN - we manufacture our own brand with our own specs. Some features of our H15 bulbs:
7500k crisp clean white color temperature
BRIGHT 800 lumens on low beam and 1200 on high beam!
Wide beam angle
Added xenon gas in bulb so it protects the filament and lasts longer

Ours can be found here:
http://deautokey.com/product/group-...free-fits-mk6-7-gti-golf-mk6-jetta-sportwagen

Add our 10% discount going on and our FREE SHIPPING within the US and you cannot go wrong, you will be happy with the product.

But if you want the yellow color temp, go with the ones you linked as ours will be a crisp clean white but we are not sure what style you are going for.

Thank you

Paramedic10

thanks mk6matteo - they have been a popular seller.

Ours are NOT XENCN - we manufacture our own brand with our own specs. Some features of our H15 bulbs:
7500k crisp clean white color temperature
BRIGHT 800 lumens on low beam and 1200 on high beam!
Wide beam angle
Added xenon gas in bulb so it protects the filament and lasts longer

Ours can be found here:
http://deautokey.com/product/group-...free-fits-mk6-7-gti-golf-mk6-jetta-sportwagen

Add our 10% discount going on and our FREE SHIPPING within the US and you cannot go wrong, you will be happy with the product.

But if you want the yellow color temp, go with the ones you linked as ours will be a crisp clean white but we are not sure what style you are going for.

Thank you

When you say low beam, do you mean DRL? Aren't these lights supposed to be DRL/High Beam only?

Do you also offer H7 bulbs that would match temperature wise?

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Yes that is what he means. DLR is lower voltage & high beam full voltage. Only one filament in the lights. I have those in my GTI money well spent for me.

Paramedic10

Yes that is what he means. DLR is lower voltage & high beam full voltage. Only one filament in the lights. I have those in my GTI money well spent for me.
So it's a single filament vs the stock dual filament? Gotcha.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Those are XENCN brand?

When you say low beam, do you mean DRL? Aren't these lights supposed to be DRL/High Beam only?

Do you also offer H7 bulbs that would match temperature wise?

Yes, in the application being used it is going to be considered the DRL, sorry about that.

But normal specs of the bulb as low/high are as stated.

To avoid any confusion:
Low beam on some cars and DRL on the MK6 GTI is: 800 lumens
high beams: 1200 lumens

That is Very bright for a halogen with 7500k light.

Last edited: