GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zoomer7's subtle (maybe for now) GTI build

Zoomer7

Ready to race!
How many inches is your drop ? and what springs would you recommend ? My dealership are sticklers when it comes to the warranty so I don't wanna get into a shit storm with them when it comes to the suspension.

I dunno how low my drop is. Just trying to get a nice height that doesn't rub at the moment.

I hiiiiiiiighly doubt they will void your warranty with suspension parts.
As far as engine mods are concerned, ask up front and see what they say, don't assume. I told my dealership I'm going APR Stage 1 and they gave me a pat on the back. Stage 2 with a downpipe is a different story though.

Zoomer7

Ready to race!
Took some snaps after a photoshoot yesterday... Had to sacrifice the perfect sunset lighting for the other car :p

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Then WTF are you doing on this forum!!!! WE DON'T WANT YOU!!!! :paddle:

Cadillac forums are full of old people. I'll be banned from here eventually. But until then, I'll continue to troll and admire your car as an example of what mine could have been.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Car looks great, Clint. :thumbsup:

I forgot what the world looks like without snow, it looks so... inviting.

Zoomer7

Ready to race!
After having a BLAST this wknd at Wookies In The Woods... and feeling a bit depressed that I don't have an R, I took a few pics on the way home.

And damn this car handled perfect for the mtn roads, with PLENTY of braking power. Love love love this car.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Damn those are some fine stoppers you got there. Look great in those rims.

butchered by autocorrecr

Zoomer7

Ready to race!
Such a shame he's getting rid of them, too.

Car looks great. Photos, too. ;)

Turns out the Alcons didn't fit either!! I was shocked.... So I went with plan B, and raised the car a little bit, and now it only rubs under extreme cornering. Not perfect, but I'm definitely very happy with the final setup :D

Turns out the Alcons didn't fit either!! I was shocked.... So I went with plan B, and raised the car a little bit, and now it only rubs under extreme cornering. Not perfect, but I'm definitely very happy with the final setup :D

Ouch, what are you planning to do with all the brake kits sitting around?? Offer photography lesson?? Always wanted to improve my photography skills.