GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R headlights for our MK6

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Ok. So I've had a day with this headlights on and man do I love then. Compared to the 2nd gen Ed's replicas I had these projector lenses are night and day better. The Cree turn bulbs I out in are insanely bright and easily viewable in the daylight and the 2stroke LED bulbs I'm using for my mains are amazingly bright and turn on instantly. Plus the double U DRLs are kind of BA. I did have to modify my lights to get the 2atroke bulbs to fit. I basically bout and extended dust cover and had to snip the bulb power wires, feed then through and crimp them up. The extended dust covers are definitely squashed when I installed them but there is so much room in them as you can see from the pictures.

Overall worth the investment

Below you can see all the pics of my setup and the obligatory cutoff pic before I aligned them.

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Looks bad ass. Can't wait to get me a set.

Thanks man, If I can find another set for around the price I paid I may pick them up and see if I get rid of the turn signals so that they're quad projectors and install switch back LEDs into the DRLs so that they act as the turn signal. Room for a second set of projectors looks tight but one can dream.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
I am not having luck finding any of these at anything remotely close to the price in this thread. Now they are up to like $650+

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
I am not having luck finding any of these at anything remotely close to the price in this thread. Now they are up to like $650+
They come in waves. You'll just have to wait. I couldn't find a good price for like two months

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
@DSGVW your wait is over ^

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
Wow $309 when you check out on ebay.. for that I cannot say no.

Your gonna really like them.. yes i kno they are spyder lights but i was quite impressed with the overall quality of them. The wiring is a mess but u can clean it up and protect the wiring.. i have driven these things thru a few rainstorms.. very humid and then cool weather and never had any condensation issues or weird fogging.. the whole housing just has a quality feel to it.. the front lens clear plastic appears very thick.. the projectors to me are excellent.. razor sharp and super clear.. they just feel so much more solid then my previous helix depot lights.. plus i think they look fantastic on the mk6.. i kno these are cheap aftermarket but i really love them.. now lets see if they stand the test of time..