GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Holding a conversation over controversial topics and not yelling at each other in 2018? This is unheard of ! Rogan is revolutionary !

Sounds like everyone has the same opinion of him here lol

Sounds good to me, 1130 work?

PM me details

PM inbound. Ill text you my address. Mini VW meet at my place and then head out for some food?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I don't know , he seems pretty inconsistent to me. his stance on things seems to depend on who he is interviewing. that said I have watch very many of his vids - I liked him on Fear Factor though.

he doesn't really take a stance on many things - which is why it seems like he just agrees with people. he knows what he knows and tried to find out about stuff that he doesn't. all in real time on video.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mmm Indian food. There's a place down the street from our office, India House. They do buffet for lunch. So good.
ive heard of the place, buffets are the way to do it
PM inbound. Ill text you my address. Mini VW meet at my place and then head out for some food?
Ill bring that monk beer i was telling you about , indian food so hard to make at home .
he doesn't really take a stance on many things - which is why it seems like he just agrees with people. he knows what he knows and tried to find out about stuff that he doesn't. all in real time on video.
summed up perfectly ^

watching someone else gain knowledge basically . :laugh:
in4.. wait im too far :(

whats that drive look like? your winters must be brutal dude.

Next time I'm up in NH I'll be sure to let you know man.
never been, would only go in summer
wasntinvited
bit of a drive for you

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Ill bring that monk beer i was telling you about , indian food so hard to make at home .

summed up perfectly ^

bit of a drive for you

a stoned ape, yeah.

winters can be brutal but it is what it is. i think you guys get just about as much snow though :iono:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

summed up perfectly ^

bit of a drive for you

I went there in the summer actually. Didnt want to leave. So beautiful up there.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Next time I'm up in NH I'll be sure to let you know man.
wow
i'm getting all this winter weather tomorrow in time for my morning commute, woo
of course. It can never snow over the weekend it seems.

i dont mind a good blizzard if i have nowhere to go for 3 days.
a stoned ape, yeah.

winters can be brutal but it is what it is. i think you guys get just about as much snow though :iono:
See below .

Does your dog like snow?
I went there in the summer actually. Didnt want to leave. So beautiful up there.
Had to do my own research, average is 4 degrees colder year round than here

Winters 6.5 degrees colder average low temps vs here. So basically get out of there for winter and youre fine.

off to practice #coachlife
teach em the leg sweep

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
wow

See below .

Does your dog like snow?

Winters 6.5 degrees colder average low temps vs here. So basically get out of there for winter and youre fine.

teach em the leg sweep

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
wow

See below .

Does your dog like snow?

teach em the leg sweep

It's all cold once you're below freezing.

Put 100 miles on the new clutch after dental appointment, first highway driving since new clutch and winter wheels were put on. Wasnt sure if I had hub rings on but no shakes so should be good.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
He’s an entertainer. He knows how to have an entertaining conversation. That’s it. He’s not a fact source or a reliable source for factual news. Just like watching John Oliver or Trevor Noah. Although, scary as it is, they are probably more factual news sources than most media outlets.

Agreed.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow, Boosted actually driving to someone's house... :mindblown:

Yeah, Joe is able to talk to people on all sides of the aisle and of sanity, lol.. he does disagree with people, but knows how to do it respectfully and calmly. That is a different thing for most shows, so yes- that does make him stand out. That said, I really only listen to him now and then based on who the guest is.

Status
Not open for further replies.