GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project RS Close To Completion

08CW R32

Ready to race!
Next week I will be getting my car back after much input from all of you. Stefan you were a great inspiration with your build to me as to many others on the forum.

My goal was to transform my R both in performance and looks into a more aggressive performance variant of its stock version, without going to extreme level of performance that could jeapordize daily reliabiltiy. Using what Audi did with the TTS and TT RS or Mercedes did with its AMG to Black Series AMG.

Having said that, I feel I pulled it off with this project in creating something that still looks and feels like VW would sell if they had a high performance version of the R.

A teaser pic until late next week...Enjoy :)

Attachments

• R B.jpg
    R B.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 595

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Teaser pic? Not cool. Now we have to wait several days. So wrong! :laugh:

pdxa4

Longtime VW/Audi owner
Do tell...

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
Next week I will be getting my car back after much input from all of you. Stefan you were a great inspiration with your build to me as to many others on the forum.

My goal was to transform my R both in performance and looks into a more aggressive performance variant of its stock version, without going to extreme level of performance that could jeapordize daily reliabiltiy. Using what Audi did with the TTS and TT RS or Mercedes did with its AMG to Black Series AMG.

Having said that, I feel I pulled it off with this project in creating something that still looks and feels like VW would sell if they had a high performance version of the R.

A teaser pic until late next week...Enjoy :)

Was that your car I saw at NGP Lorton on Sat? If so it is very sexy. It's actually the reason I'm trolling the R forum since it made
Me Think about selling my GTI

EDIT: I recognize that parking lot in the pic! Nicely done man! The car is hot!

08CW R32

Ready to race!
You are correct, thanks!

The front CF lip is from the just released OSIR GT6 RS line. This may be the first one in the US since I was waiting for it to be produced. I can say without doubt the these OSIR products are well worth the $$$$$. OEM quality or better.

Was that your car I saw at NGP Lorton on Sat? If so it is very sexy. It's actually the reason I'm trolling the R forum since it made
Me Think about selling my GTI

EDIT: I recognize that parking lot in the pic! Nicely done man! The car is hot!

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
You are correct, thanks!

The front CF lip is from the just released OSIR GT6 RS line. This may be the first one in the US since I was waiting for it to be produced. I can say without doubt the these OSIR products are well worth the $$$$$. OEM quality or better.

Nice! Trade for 11 second TSI? NGP did the build. Lol