GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
did plac invite all his #youtubebros to save him from us trolls?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Is the real question "why am I the only one trolling Plac these days?"?

ha.. so thats what he said. i never see anything he posts anyway, so he's just entertaining himself. and maybe you guys.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I dunno - AWD adds weight, but i think they are around the same weight, iirc. If anything, could be just the grip of the AWD and then that turbo really pushes, lol.. that could be a contributing factor.

indeed.

Awd. My r feels the same compared to the gti.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Is the real question "why am I the only one trolling Plac these days?"?

you have to care to troll...i think...but i dont care. I am just entertained by stupidity

ha.. so thats what he said. i never see anything he posts anyway, so he's just entertaining himself. and maybe you guys.

you know you care. you NEED the attention :D

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
stock for stock, it is deeper and thicker than the GTI. but its not loud at all, which i like a lot. more sporty than the GTI for sure, even without the offset length headers and rumble.

without the hood scoop, this would be a Camry. that is why i love it. you know how i like my sleepers sometimes. i used to think it was super ricey, as i have said many times over the last year. but now that i see it every day, i dont think its ricey looking at all, in fact, its a bit boring. i like that it wont attract much attention from the cops unless i mod it and make it loud.

+1 the loud design features like the scoop define the car for me. I hear the rumble in your vids. Nice to see they still have a bit of rumble with the new motor.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
WORD.

talking to my dealer now about a few diff options.. he accidentally sent me a STI limited quote:

2015 Subaru WRX STI 4 Door
Model Code: FUS
Option Code: 03 (Navigation System + Audio w/ Harman Kardon Amplifier & Speakers + Keyless Access & Start)
6 Speed Manual Transmission

MSRP $37,790
Invoice $35,648

Selling Price $34,958 (Price Quote is only VALID @XXXXX)

:: not bad meme ::

I'd just get a base model, which is where i could probably get it close to $32,500.. which is killer. BUT DAT ENGINE, DOE.

For 2015 Subaru WRX Premium 4 Door
Model Code: FUO
Option Code: 12 (Navigation + Audio w/ Harman Kardon Amplifier and Speakers)
6 Speed Manual Transmission

Factory Added Options:

SPT Catback Exhaust
Auto Dimming Mirror and Compass
Armrest Extension

MSRP $31,290
Invoice $30,510

Selling Price $29,940 (Price Quote is only VALID @XXXX)
**DESTINATION AND DELIVERY INCLUDED IN PRICE QUOTE**

not bad, but im sure they can do better, say 29k or so. enticing.. got a local BMW club member guy interested in my faux S3 (I autocross with them), and if he has his stuff in order.. could be some nice profit of about $7K #actualprofit

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
That WRX deal is worse than plac deal

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
i need remote car buying help...

I need remote sticky icky help. Lets hookup, bro. Post car purchase political discussion sesh is free.

That WRX deal is worse than plac deal

it has more options :iono: still technically less.. the catback is like $1155 or something....

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I need remote sticky icky help. Lets hookup, bro. Post car purchase political discussion sesh is free.

it has more options :iono: still technically less.. the catback is like $1155 or something....

1300 off msrp vs 1800

zrickety

The Fixer
They will lowball you. #saletactics