GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Thunder Bunny Side Skirts - New/Unpainted

ahard48

Ready to race!
ugh I want these so bad, I would do anything! have been looking for a set. I am in Rochester, NY and will only be reasonably close next weekend when driving to NYC... :(

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
ugh I want these so bad, I would do anything! have been looking for a set. I am in Rochester, NY and will only be reasonably close next weekend when driving to NYC... :(

Sorry. That's a bit too far outside of my reasonable range. Unfortunately shipping is not practical given the size.

FWIW I also spend a fair amount of time in the greater Springfield MA area and could meet in that vicinity as well.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Yoooooo, I just realized I'll be in Danbury June 29. You should probably save these for me....

zrickety

The Fixer
Shipping side skirts is not that unreasonable...I think about $40 or so if you have the free FedEx account with discount. Just saying.

torga

Autocross Champion
Shipping side skirts is not that unreasonable...I think about $40 or so if you have the free FedEx account with discount. Just saying.
I've had good luck shipping large, annoying parts like this via Greyhound.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Ship to me!!!! 14618

ahard48

Ready to race!
I will be driving through Springfield, MA Friday (with the possibility of air B&B that night) on my way to Dover, NH. Think that may work?