GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Advantage being that the winners of the groups can’t play each other in the next match. So, presumably that pits them against the lesser opponents remaining. Not to mention that the 4 best 3rd place finishers from the group stage also go through. If drawn to play against a group winner would be a huge advantage.

yeah works out that way unless you have a solid GoD

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Friday yeah. Moving to the new place this weekend. Woot!!! Weekend plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
scratch that, postponed dinner plan until another time when all coworkers are able to attend - someone had emergency surgery the other night and can't really do much

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Happy Friday , suns out...for now

Friday yeah. Moving to the new place this weekend. Woot!!! Weekend plans?
Very nice

Wow your dog sounds like a vintage f1 car downshifting in that video you sent me yeah
supposed to do dinner and drinks with work people on saturday
oh really?
Nice! That’ll be fun. Whatcha drinking?
He likes to live dangerously
i'll have to wait until saturday to find out
See i told you^

scratch that, postponed dinner plan until another time when all coworkers are able to attend - someone had emergency surgery the other night and can't really do much

alright cool see you on pubg

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
@ Boosted - You ever make your own hot dog chili

Yes i have actually , i make it spicy generally.

Beef, onions, green pepper, lots of onion, chili powder, homemade pasta sauce, crushed red pepper flakes, jalapenos (towards the end) , pour in a beer , various other spices ...slow cook high for 4 hrs.

Freeze half after cooling, eat the other half over the next 2 days on everything from nachos to hot dogs etc. (it also tastes better the next day)

I mean i will admit though, i do also have a can of hormel beanless chili in my pantry just if feelin lazy. Its one of those things i dont mind eating canned.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Yes i have actually , i make it spicy generally.

Beef, onions, green pepper, lots of onion, chili powder, homemade pasta sauce, crushed red pepper flakes, jalapenos (towards the end) , pour in a beer , various other spices ...slow cook high for 4 hrs.

Freeze half after cooling, eat the other half over the next 2 days on everything from nachos to hot dogs etc. (it also tastes better the next day)

I mean i will admit though, i do also have a can of hormel beanless chili in my pantry just if feelin lazy. Its one of those things i dont mind eating canned.

Lol - I like the Hormel beanless too - its really not bad - completely different flavor than Hormel with beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.