GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah, Model S my dude. saving up for the Blue colored one with Gunmetal Turbine wheels. (also really saving up for the P100D, tbh. me and the lady will be splitting the bill on that one. she wants it more than I do. lol

yeap, good on gas. like 34mpg combined. this will be a beater for me when the tesla comes. and also yes, if you need a remote starter hit me up. also yeap on the focusing on audio. been building up a collection of shit. just need the front stage speakers at the moment.

O wow. Dat P hunned D money.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
What if I told you I had medical CBD and THC in my system at the time of the seizure .......

Man that sucks, doc did say they can 100% control it in 2/3 of the people treated. Hoping I’m in the 2/3rd group.

Doc said it would be for life, so I’m prepared for that.

Up your levels? Try mushrooms Microdosing

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I would call you a satanist.

And then invite you over to play racing games and eat doritos

Just two weeks prior I was in Vegas and did some shopping. I have been trying it out for joint pain and ADHD. I had done .5mg of 1:1 THC/CBD tincture orally just 90 minutes prior. Guess I may have reason number 3 to get my medical card soon.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
oh wow flying solo. just caught up. sorry to hear that buddy. my mother also has really bad epilepsy and has been on medication for as long as i know. its pretty shitty. hoping this was just a one time thing.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Just two weeks prior I was in Vegas and did some shopping. I have been trying it out for joint pain and ADHD. I had done .5mg of 1:1 THC/CBD tincture orally just 90 minutes prior. Guess I may have reason number 3 to get my medical card soon.

not bad. I would but they make you forfeit your foid card if you get a medical card. It'll be legal soon enough anyways.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I'd be blown away if you couldn't have your med card and FOID.

Someone here in FL told me that if you have your med card you might not be able to get a carry permit because that would make you an "addict" to a controlled substance. Highly doubt that.

U SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

EDIT: Jay - Just read that they make you forfeit it. I thought you wrote "bet" instead of "but"

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
What kind of retarded tyrannical bullshit is that?

But they don't take away your FOID if you get a prescription from your doc for other medicine? DAFUQ. How do they not see an issue with that?

Ohhhhhh that's right....REEFER MADNESS. Dammnit America, you're doing it wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.