Eurojet EJ400 TSI Big Turbo Software Development

RoyGTI

Banned
Pricing :

Hardware : e-mail joel@eurojet or ronnie@eurojet
Software : Unitronic : Telephone: 1.866.341.2447

skully

Ready to race!
We can't provide any info about the injectors until de R&D is done with them. We'll keep everyone informed as soon as its done.

I was just trying to find a constructive question that didn't revolve around a non-constructive question such as "when this kit would be released?" :thumbsup:
How about this one, What is your HP goal for the everyday user on this tune? 400?

Any constructive questions are welcomed!

Carry on with your R&D then and post details as you can.

JhnR

Banned
stock internals?

haah safe..

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
I was just trying to find a constructive question that didn't revolve around a non-constructive question such as "when this kit would be released?" :thumbsup:
How about this one, What is your HP goal for the everyday user on this tune? 400?

Carry on with your R&D then and post details as you can.

We're planning to offer a stock rod file which will put down 380hp at 16psi using 93oct. The rod file will be in the 430hp+ mark but the final results are not concluded yet. Still working for the best fueling solution to make this kit worth to switch from a K04.

Stay tuned!:thumbsup:

BeauG

Ready to race!
We're planning to offer a stock rod file which will put down 380hp at 16psi using 93oct. The rod file will be in the 430hp+ mark but the final results are not concluded yet. Still working for the best fueling solution to make this kit worth to switch from a K04.

If we purchase the kit with the stock rod file, will the other file be available at no cost later if/when we upgrade our internals?

I like the look of this kit over APR's kit, is it externally gated? Thats a big sell point for me. The switch to Uni would definitely benefit me as my main shop is a Uni shop and I have to drive about 40min to an hour to get to an APR shop vs. 10min to my shop of preference.

I would already be Uni tuned if you had the 11 files out!! :(

Halvie

WOOSA

Will the tune still be done within the next couple weeks? Will the rod file be ready at launch? How close are you guys to a fuel solution?

BeauG

Ready to race!

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
Nice work and while I like the big #'s and all that goes into these kind of tunes. How are you gonna hook that up?

I mean really kinda pointless in a FWD isn't it? Short of a bragging rights? And then, Mr. WRX or Evo is gonna laugh at you because you can't hook it up....

JMO.