GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
I hit a pothole on my way home from work and bent a wheel. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Potholes are so lame. I rage so hard after hitting one. Luckily never bent a rim. My condolences to ur rim.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

rzarektah

Ready to race!
Went to pick the car up after a water pump and ECM update...drive one mile only to find a misfire and white smoke billowing out of the exhaust. New injectors inbound courtesy of some more warranty work.

Will probably have them perform a carbon cleaning also

[emoji107]

BuiltforSin

Ready to race!
There's a way to check it in VCDS measuring block-093 should be between 4 and -4

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus

Looks like it's barely within spec, right?

Also, roommate picked up another addition to his stable. This will be his second imported car. He already has a R32 GTS-T

BuiltforSin

Ready to race!
Yup looks great

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus

Damn, wonder wtf could be rattling then on some start ups. Maybe I should pop the cover off, and see if they actually did install the updated tensioner. I can't think of anything else rattling. Wastegate wouldn't do it at startup, would it?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
what the F is it? lol

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Please delete

davserbic

Ready to race!
Also, roommate picked up another addition to his stable. This will be his second imported car. He already has a R32 GTS-T

Dude... was this car parked near like VMFA or like St. Gertrude high school in this shot? I drove past an alley near like Tilden and Hanover by the high school and think I saw this parked there.

If so, I drove past your car that day cause I swear I saw a grey mk6 near there same day..

BuiltforSin

Ready to race!
Dude... was this car parked near like VMFA or like St. Gertrude high school in this shot? I drove past an alley near like Tilden and Hanover by the high school and think I saw this parked there.

If so, I drove past your car that day cause I swear I saw a grey mk6 near there same day..

Yeah it was in the alley behind St. Benedict School. That may have been me. My MK6 was right across from the alley on Belmont. There's a few MK6's down there, and another CSG right around the same area. Mine has the Euro Golf R tails.