GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

ahard48

Ready to race!
What do you drive a jeep? [emoji848]

Not sure if this is a jab at my ride height but its my daily, and 24"ftg is plenty for me considering my driveway has a stupid incline at the beginning. Almost scraping as it is in the front...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
If you're not scraping and leaving debris behind you every time you drive you're not low enough #stancenation

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Not sure if this is a jab at my ride height but its my daily, and 24"ftg is plenty for me considering my driveway has a stupid incline at the beginning. Almost scraping as it is in the front...

Lol 24" seems damn high. You don't mean mm do you?? Lol

Phur

Autocross Champion
If FTG means fender-to-ground, based on mine sitting in my slightly leaning driveway, he's lowered roughly 2".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahard48

Ready to race!

Phur

Autocross Champion
24" is where the tread starts on the sides of my PS3+.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I just boxed up my bent serron. ?

ahard48

Ready to race!
I was assuming frame to ground but how is that possible? 24"????

What you do is take a tape measure and run it from the ground to the bottom of the middle of your fenders running through the center hub of your wheel (as a center point) and measure. If you were to run out and take a measurement you'd be roughly around 26"FTG

ahard48

Ready to race!

Phur

Autocross Champion

Forgive the dirty wheel and tire...
The tread starts on the sidewall just a bit.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Ok ok makes sense now. Sorry I've yet to venture into suspension but all this talk has me itching to grab a set.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I have a weird question. When you see the Serron wheels, do you see a five pointed star or five borderlands vault symbols?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Since I am going to be pulling my wheels, I plan on making sure that my centercaps are all straight. Right now they are askew and it drives me nuts.