GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECU question

McQueen77

Banned
there is no point. honestly. unless its $99.

this made me laugh. you might as well say, "dude.. you bought a golf. its never going to be fast."

fullback

Passed Driver's Ed
Ahhh...thanks for the encouragement. If I weren't a high school student, I would've bought a GTI. Golf does fine for auto-x and track days, let's not hate too much.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Ahhh...thanks for the encouragement. If I weren't a high school student, I would've bought a GTI. Golf does fine for auto-x and track days, let's not hate too much.

Depending on driver it could do better than a gti

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

madbikes

Ready to race!
I believe Unitronic has one. However, there will be other offerings if you're willing to wait. C2 and United Motorsport will offer one for the 2010+ and likely GIAC too. I'm patiently waiting for a tune and hopefully it'll help the long-geared 2012.

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
Unitronic has one, so does UM! C2 is still looking to release one. I wouldn't hold your breath for APR. :thumbsup:

Also, its totally worth it if you want extra power from your 2.5 regardless of cost. After all, its only around 400... Thats not THAT much money. For about 15hp.

I would go UM over anyone else.

not only its cheaper , but they flash your ecu without removing it. Unitronic has to remove it to be able to flash.

Plus Jeff Atwood has alot of experience tuning 2.5 so I trust his skills.