GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meets around Seattle/Tacoma area?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
No, we suck at meets. *we're lazy :p

I'm sure there are general VW meets held via the PNW section of Vortex.

Welcome to the forum!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The Leavenworth drive has like 3 trillion cars - no thanks. I do like the pre meet tho. There is an upcoming Bellingham drive I may do.

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
Yep, there's the Chuckanut drive that's posted somewhere in PNW section of this forum. That's coming up on the 12th. I'll be there as well as one or two other MK6 owners. Otherwise there was only one meet about a year ago. We are overdue for another one since weather is so much better.

rc0224

Ready to race!
I believe there is an event down in seattle 16th this month, might be heading down there
Found it, called "The Leavenworth Drive"

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Lets get a meet together!!! I know there are several sik rides in the 360/425/& 206!
What up? Next saturday night 8ish lets find a central local point to rally to and check out eachothers rides

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
BPC Dubs is working on organizing another drive to Paradise in Mt. Rainer. We did it last year late in the season and actually hit some snow. This year we are shooting for mid September. We have a few members who drive MK6's.

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Hey that sounds really cool! I would definitely be down for a trip to Mt Rainier.
I was thinkin more along the lines of - filling up a burgermaster parking lot for a 1/2 hour or so with any and all vdubs and maybe go for a short drive- like a vw flash mob...lol

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
Thread raised from the dead...
Lets get some names down on a list and when there's enough interest for a meet, we'll collectively set a time/place. Maybe I'll be the only one on the list, maybe a couple of us, but lets make an attempt!!!

EDIT: add your info to the .:!Official PNW S/T/O Car meet/Event Thread!:.
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45315

- Username - - Type of Car - - Location -

brett_duenas (2012 TR Golf R) Olympia

Last edited: