GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
glocks are overrated.

I haven't cleaned my EDC since Dec. I did test fire last weekend and all was good. Ran about 60 rounds through it yesterday w no problems. Will probably clean this weekend and another test shot to make sure it functions.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I love my Ruger. 9mm 11+1 mag, shoots straight and true

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Should rent one and play around with grip pressure, to see if there's an event where the pistol won't fire. I've read about a few failures here and there, probably super rare in whole.

rented the 4" in 9mm and it seemed ok. I didn't like the trigger that much, but in an emergency I think that's the last thing I will be worrying about.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
The brakes are mia...

dat GT4 doe, much want

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
glocks are overrated.

I haven't cleaned my EDC since Dec. I did test fire last weekend and all was good. Ran about 60 rounds through it yesterday w no problems. Will probably clean this weekend and another test shot to make sure it functions.

I see the trolling has continued.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I see the trolling has continued.

I am sure glock owners are very passionate about their guns. However, since striker fired guns have been around, competitors have been making equal guns for a while.

With that being said, I really want a G21. Really liked my buddies when I shot it.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I don't think Glock is overrated. I also don't think it's the only good firearm on the market.

I do think that all three of the big names in polymer framed striker fired pistols needs to reduce their prices.

Jaber

Modero
I don't think Glock is overrated. I also don't think it's the only good firearm on the market.

I do think that all three of the big names in polymer framed striker fired pistols needs to reduce their prices.

Dat presidential election doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.