GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Power flickering at home so sitting in the local Starbucks for the wi-fi.

Guy sees my shirt (random car shirt) starts talking to me about cars. "Yeah man I've got this new Subaru Ascent. It's got a 2.5L turbo. It's pretty fast man. Does 60 in like 7."

CSB.
Lol this.

Reminds me of the I have an intake and exhaust that added 70 hp to the wheels to my honda.......

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I’ve thought long and hard about about settling in like all the folks around me. I’m too much of a get it done person though. Think I may do some tooling up and then hit the consulting circuit with some buddies that started doing so this year. I don’t want to let it ride, but I’m tired of corporate shit. I want to get in, fix things and get out. Sure, there will be drama. Assholes always blame the vendor for their incompetence. I can play the CYA game though.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
That pubg with uglybastard and dbunny though. Man i suck compared to you guys . Nice having a squad though, nearly impossible to survive by yourself.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
a new form of internet points.

one of our matches we were chatting away and the kid we were playing with started getting yelled at because we were swearing up a storm as we took fire.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
That pubg with uglybastard and dbunny though. Man i suck compared to you guys . Nice having a squad though, nearly impossible to survive by yourself.

You'll get better. If you arent accustomed to mobile games it has a bit of a learning curve. Or FPS in general.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
a new form of internet points.
one of our matches we were chatting away and the kid we were playing with started getting yelled at because we were swearing up a storm as we took fire.
Remember that time we left andrew alone in the vehicle to die as we got ambushed?

i always mute the 4th person we dont know , sounds like i missed a good yelling at .
You'll get better. If you arent accustomed to mobile games it has a bit of a learning curve. Or FPS in general.

Im awesome at FPS , its just weird aiming using finger instead of joysticks.

You guys are legit though..talking about enemies on the mountain behind the bush to the south of the sun and what not .

Ever heard stonemountain64 broadcasts? hes the most over the top gamer lmfao

Give it a listen here :bellyroll::bellyroll::lol::laugh::lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA2ihDhbWDk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Remember that time we left andrew alone in the vehicle to die as we got ambushed?

i always mute the 4th person we dont know , sounds like i missed a good yelling at .

Im awesome at FPS , its just weird aiming using finger instead of joysticks.

You guys are legit though..talking about enemies on the mountain behind the bush to the south of the sun and what not .

Ever heard stonemountain64 broadcasts? hes the most over the top gamer lmfao

Give it a listen here :bellyroll::bellyroll::lol::laugh::lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA2ihDhbWDk

DID you try messing with configuration settings? I think joystick like settkkngs are available

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
LOL new thread title - I did like the fapping like a 14 year old too :laugh:
yeah i liked the 14 year old one too

the new one comes off kind of cyber bullyish like someone is havnig a bad day and wants to deflect or something. :iono:

not a fan of bullying honestly

DID you try messing with configuration settings? I think joystick like settkkngs are available
I have not , i will tonight . Got off early cause wanted to finish black panther movie on netflix.

Pic of your dog ? he interrupts our game play yeah :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.