GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What Did You Do to Your TDI Today?

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
Keeping this link in mind thanks. It really sucks that the Jacksonville dealer right there on the page is literally 2 miles from me and don't do 2009+ vehicles...

PDPCEO

Ready to race!

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Negotiated trade on a 2011 BMW 335is convertible, m sport package, loaded....
So the 2011 loaded golf mk6 tdi is gone

Good bye mk6 forum, its been fun

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Well, long story short....

Cant build and tune the tdi to the level i want due to epa restrictions
My wife deserved that bmw for several years now
I think the tdi was about to have a major catastrophie regarding the hpfp aka the cp3.4
Finally the duramax project just went into overdrive, i can have only one project at a time

Bottom line was the wife deserved to have a cool car, the golf payment just turned into a bmw payment, german4life

sprytdi

Ready to race!
I'll be lurkin, still lookin for an r someday....

Thanks everyone for all the info

Thanks mk6 forum for an incredible site

Cheers

Jason

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Finally got around to getting my Bilstein PSS10 coils installed by a buddy of mine after purchasing them back in December (I know I'm a lazy fuck lol):

Final result:

DZLmk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Yesterday I went to my Bro's house and we hooked up Vag Com and made a few changes. Changed the following:
Windows Roll Up/Down with Key
Disable horn honking on lock confirmation
Fogs as DRLs
Fogs with High Beams
Emergency Brake Flashing

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I kinda ran outa time, next time I will definitely be deleting that feature haha. First time it did that I had no idea that it was programmed to that. Couldn't figure out how in the world I had turned on the rear wiper :lol:

Yeah i was afraid I was gonna scratch the shit out of my rear glass too so it had to go lol