GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Not really, we have family here and they have no plans of evacuating. Gotta be here to help my mom and the ladies parents if anything really bad were to happen.

The vette has full coverage so hopefully if anything catastrophic were to happen to it (PLZ GOD NO :bellyroll:) my insurance would cover me :iono:

Good luck mang. Remember to keep that thang on you, never know what happens afterwards.

boostedvw11 is in the dominican republic right now. Hope he makes it out alive, gonna get real messy there.

Dang, good luck to him.

I just ordered a couple years worth of Cigars. I imagine their price will skyrocket next year if Dominican and Cuba get wiped out.

Stack next to charcoal?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
By Friday we should know for sure how bad it will be. Obviously at that point it might be too late to try and evacuate.

Jaber- I have 3 magazines loaded for the AK and another 400rds + all my 9mm mags loaded and another 400rds. Not a crazy amount, but should be good enough for any shenanigans.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
By Friday we should know for sure how bad it will be. Obviously at that point it might be too late to try and evacuate.

Jaber- I have 3 magazines loaded for the AK and another 400rds + all my 9mm mags loaded and another 400rds. Not a crazy amount, but should be good enough for any shenanigans.

When the kids loot, Frank gonna shoot

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

I don't know man, it doesn't look too good for Miami from what I've seen on the news. How far inland are you?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I don't know man, it doesn't look too good for Miami from what I've seen on the news. How far inland are you?

A buddy of mine in Orlando is ready to bounce... sounds like Miami is without question gonna get it.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Stack next to charcoal?

I hope that's just your carry pieces and rounds.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Dang, slow in here today. Frank evacuate yet?

I'm not evacuating. Shuttered up the house and ready to take whatever Irma brings with her.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Good luck Frank, stay safe.

A Cat5 hurricane is no joke.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Just wait until Hose B comes through.

... that was probably inappropriate. I'm sorry.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat16: APR Releases Stage 5 Irma Tune - Godspeed Frank

I don't get the whole not evacuating thing. If you can walk and don't need to be on medical equipment gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.