GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Sebring live right now on IMSA tv

https://imsatv.imsa.com/?fbclid=IwAR03rlzyviCUnCy0EUylPGVOKciZ95zRmkZybXGBM4osaLVRvChRcTzT5qY

audi s3 just went yolo into a wall.

Dat AWD

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Those Audi's are FWD. They're TCR class.

That said - that's 2 Audi's now who have binned it in T17, and both looked to still have wheels rolling when they hit.

My bet: Ice pedal.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Those Audi's are FWD. They're TCR class.

That said - that's 2 Audi's now who have binned it in T17, and both looked to still have wheels rolling when they hit.

My bet: Ice pedal.

Good point on fwd.

The first audi was very unsettled through there. The hondas look great, very well planted . Gt350s doing great as always. Must resist urge to like ford but the gt350s so good. .

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Good point on fwd.

The first audi was very unsettled through there. The hondas look great, very well planted . Gt350s doing great as always. Must resist urge to like ford but the gt350s so good. .

I can respect a good piece of engineering. GT350’s look and sound dope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Our developer made our site live again. They missed 2 pages that have a couple issues with being ADA compliant. I've now brought it to their attention twice now and it looks like they've ignored me twice.

They literally told me "We are not responsible for your maintenance from this day forward. This means that when editing or adding any pages it will be up to you to run new testing to always insure that you remain compliant."

They aren't helping me fix issues that the ADA compliance broke, and they aren't helping me with the 2 pages that they missed that aren't ADA compliant.

I spent an hour on the phone with a guy that runs a website and marketing agency, and I think I'm going to end up have him build me a site and then host it for me.

I don't plan on bitching to my current developer. They've made their message loud and clear to me. I don't expect them to fix a thing. I don't know why they think that's an acceptable message or that I won't retaliate in some way. At this point I just want nothing to do with their business. They've lost all trust from me and nothing they say matters anymore. I've gone from being angry at them to being excited to get rid of them.

Jaber

Modero
Our developer made our site live again. They missed 2 pages that have a couple issues with being ADA compliant. I've now brought it to their attention twice now and it looks like they've ignored me twice.

They literally told me "We are not responsible for your maintenance from this day forward. This means that when editing or adding any pages it will be up to you to run new testing to always insure that you remain compliant."

They aren't helping me fix issues that the ADA compliance broke, and they aren't helping me with the 2 pages that they missed that aren't ADA compliant.

I spent an hour on the phone with a guy that runs a website and marketing agency, and I think I'm going to end up have him build me a site and then host it for me.

I don't plan on bitching to my current developer. They've made their message loud and clear to me. I don't expect them to fix a thing. I don't know why they think that's an acceptable message or that I won't retaliate in some way. At this point I just want nothing to do with their business. They've lost all trust from me and nothing they say matters anymore. I've gone from being angry at them to being excited to get rid of them.

Wow, what a nightmare.

I was just reading our Village meeting minutes, local business wants to use an empty parking lot, down the street as an overflow. Apparently they can't, because it is not ADA compliant. It's a ice cream shop and in the summer, gets busy AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.