GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
:lol::lol:

EJ words of wisdom strong today. ^

Good point, whos got time to skate when i could be shredding a mini ramp.

I could be down for this , hit me up next time you go .

Seriously, enjoy it while you can. Soon you will be reduced to rolling around on a longboard like me.
Not that there's anything wrong that, it's still skateboarding.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Seriously, enjoy it while you can. Soon you will be reduced to rolling around on a longboard like me.

I love rollin on my longboard. Keep a penny board in my trunk at all times too.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Good weekend. Bought a ton more shit for the house. Finished up our dining room table and chairs. I haven't owned a tv in about 15 years, bought one this weekend. It's a TCL 55" 4k Roku tv. Pretty nice I think, got it for a steal.

Roku tv’s are the shit. Love my TCL

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I was at a drive thru in Huntley last night. Looked like something out of a creepy movie. They were all over, when I opened my window to order food, a ton got inside. Even more when I opened my window to get the food. I opened the sunroof and all windows, blasted down 47 to air out the car :laugh:

#thanksIowa

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I no longer do stairs, drops, handrails.

manny pads, small ledges and minis. im done with all the big stuff.

These days are gone. Looks like im going off the higher ledge..thats actually a fakie ollie off the lower ledge(see ankle). Was shocked when saw that photo that i was popping that high.
Edit: edited it cause jay finds it funny when i blur peoples faces/plates etc on forums for privacy reasons . lol

why i had/have back issues and other issues for years, not so much anymore...yet.
oh wow 10/10 not bad
Roku tv’s are the shit. Love my TCL
this is the first im ever hearing about TCL tvs
Dem retention ponds
yeah

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
TV prices are crazy now. I can't remember how long I've had mine...it's probably been 5 years or so though. It's just a samsung 1920x1080, but I paid $800 for it during a sale. When I look at similar TVs that are 4k they're like half price what I paid for my shittier TV. I'm not ready for 4k though. I don't have a 4k blueray player, my pc needs a better gpu for 4k I think, and I've still got my launch day ps4 and xbox, sooo no reason to upgrade yet.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

:thumbsup: penny boards suck though. Do not support them. For a nice trunk sized cruiser, I would recommend a G&S warptail2 with Indy 108s and red Kryptonic star trac's. Legit quality old school stuff. And you are supporting companies that have been around since the 70s and help create skateboarding.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
TV prices are crazy now. I can't remember how long I've had mine...it's probably been 5 years or so though. It's just a samsung 1920x1080, but I paid $800 for it during a sale. When I look at similar TVs that are 4k they're like half price what I paid for my shittier TV. I'm not ready for 4k though. I don't have a 4k blueray player, my pc needs a better gpu for 4k I think, and I've still got my launch day ps4 and xbox, sooo no reason to upgrade yet.

It was $390 out the door. I honestly thought TV's were much more expensive. I prob would have bought one sooner lol. The last one I owned (15 years ago) was a 32" tube. Thing was heavy as hell. The 55" I bought yesterday weighs about 30 pounds.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I paid $1,100 out the door for our 55 LED 3D TV with 3d blu ray player, super nice monster surge outlet, hdmi cords etc etc

This was right around the time LED came out...and when people were still thinking 3d was the future. (splurge purchase)

Titantic 3D and Avatar 3D actually look pretty dope.

Tvs are incredibly cheap nowadays i agree.

One that that should be noted... a lot of consumers buy 4k tvs but neglect their internet speeds. Your picture is only as good as its being recieved to your tv...also you might want to look into your cable plan......4k streams on certain plans cost extra and arent active.

#dontlikecurvedtvs

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
:thumbsup: penny boards suck though. Do not support them. For a nice trunk sized cruiser, I would recommend a G&S warptail2 with Indy 108s and red Kryptonic star trac's. Legit quality old school stuff. And you are supporting companies that have been around since the 70s and help create skateboarding.

Been lookin into a square tail for better cruising. Thinkin the LY Dinghy. Thoughts?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Been lookin into a square tail for better cruising. Thinkin the LY Dinghy. Thoughts?

Get a regular skateboard , size 8 or 8.25. Indy trucks. Good mm size wheel thats soft....

then learn to ollie.

Stopping for a curb and getting off board is not fun when cruising...we will have you bombing hill in no time

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Should mention, at my prime i would break a board once every 5-10 days. Started buying them by the dozen from a manufacturer ...was expensive af till i picked up a skateshop sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.