Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Grind that stump

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Is he checking this thread on his ipad?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Yeah, our Santa Fe has bi-xenon headlights and when I go from the wagon to her SUV, it's like going from bi-xenon to halogens.

Yep. A+ opinion validated.

When I hop out of the Diesel and into the wife's Mk6... which has Halogens... it's like, "Jesus, what are these, halogens?"

Never had. Hows it stack up against Jersey mikes?

I think I prefer it. It's a little... fancier? Sandwiches are a little bit smaller, but IMO are also easier to eat. I've always done their "Beefeater" which is a beef sammich, with side of au jus and melted Mozz on top. They have good soups too. And free ice cream.

Jersey Mikes was "ok" in my book. Better than Subway, "different" from Potbellies. I'd eat there from time to time, as there was one around the corner from my old office.... which has since closed, so I haven't been there in a while. Tasted good but I dunno, I always found them kinda big and sloppy.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

When I hop out of the Diesel and into the wife's Mk6... which has Halogens... it's like, "Jesus, what are these, halogens?"

I think I prefer it. It's a little... fancier? Sandwiches are a little bit smaller, but IMO are also easier to eat. I've always done their "Beefeater" which is a beef sammich, with side of au jus and melted Mozz on top. They have good soups too. And free ice cream.

Jersey Mikes was "ok" in my book. Better than Subway, "different" from Potbellies. I'd eat there from time to time, as there was one around the corner from my old office.... which has since closed, so I haven't been there in a while. Tasted good but I dunno, I always found them kinda big and sloppy.
Boosted will agree. Check out serinos for a good sub sandwich.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

Beefeater and the Club Royale are my go-tos. The free icecream is so good too.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Jay is a fan of jasons deli, ill have to give it a try based off your reviews.

Anything is better than subway. Havent had in 2 years.
Boosted will agree. Check out serinos for a good sub sandwich.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This^ very good little place. Great brick oven pizza too..also serves as a deli. When you walk in the majority of the customer base looks like theyd be named tony. Always a good sign at an italian restaurant.
tldr

Food sucks in the UK

People drive much more considerate in the uk

deautokey blows

I no longer want a scirocco

Did I mention the food sucks?

Meh. About to go drink some beers at the hotel lobby. There's nothing around me worth driving for.

never heard good things about uk food.

How many times did you turn on the wipers instead of the blinker?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
tldr

Food sucks in the UK

People drive much more considerate in the uk

deautokey blows

I no longer want a scirocco

Did I mention the food sucks?

Meh. About to go drink some beers at the hotel lobby. There's nothing around me worth driving for.

Pics of Scirocco or it didn't happen.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

I like the Cheese Steak at Jersey Mikes - The Place I get my hair cut is next to JMs so ill probably stop there tonight after my haircut.
The Schmaltz Deli in Napertucky is really good - great corned beef/pastrami sandwiches.

Status
Not open for further replies.