Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Bringo

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I obviously don't have kids, but, I keep my AK loaded and right next to my computer...Glock 26 on my desk, Glock 19c in front of my TV and my SigP938 and other Glock 26 in a basket with my EDC items lol

1911 stays in another room inside its box. #gunz

I like to mess around with them every now and then so I don't keep them put away. Plus, I know this sounds dumb but the other day I was watching one of those "Interviewing Liberals at Gun Rallies" type videos and the ignorance and constant "ban all guns" honestly made me grab my firearms and really appreciate the freedom we have lmao just watched them scream about how guns are bad and how they kill people while I cuddled my Glocks like a sick American... :laugh:
I don't lock mine up either. Have a 9mm in the desk, ar in the closet, 380 by my bed. Still haven't gotten on that ccw yet :cries:
Hooters and Tilted Kilt are mehhhh for sure. Plus they've really lowered their standards on what they hire..........

I haven't been to Twin Peaks but they recently opened one near me, don't think I'll go but I've heard some people say it's decent. I can't imagine it's much better than either Hooters or Tilted Kilt.

Went to twin peaks in Dallas. Food was just ok, not horrible. Plenty of hot chicks with bitchy attitudes on the wait staff.

yeah no kids. no lady to attend to. more monies for car stuff right meow.
this man is smart.

^

Jaber

Modero
I don't lock mine up either. Have a 9mm in the desk, ar in the closet, 380 by my bed. Still haven't gotten on that ccw yet :cries:

Went to twin peaks in Dallas. Food was just ok, not horrible. Plenty of hot chicks with bitchy attitudes on the wait staff.

this man is smart.

^

Since you move a lot, it would be expensive for you. $81 for change of address and can take 1-2 months to get your updated CCL. FOID took 4 weeks. Good thing is, you can still carry. But I think it's still bullshit it takes that long, you pretty much go through the process again. For FOID, you can't buy a firearm until you get the new one with your address (so it matches DL).

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Mountune stage 1 Focus RS vs Stage 2 APR GTI. 40 roll was dead even. 60 roll was dead even as well. Both pulls to 120. 20 roll I was ahead by a hair. Not bad CSB.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Since you move a lot, it would be expensive for you. $81 for change of address and can take 1-2 months to get your updated CCL. FOID took 4 weeks. Good thing is, you can still carry. But I think it's still bullshit it takes that long, you pretty much go through the process again. For FOID, you can't buy a firearm until you get the new one with your address (so it matches DL).

is IL a may issue or shall issue state?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
carrying in chicago is pretty much pointless at a legal stand point.

since banned from just about everywhere.

- you wanna take train to work? banned
- you have to stop at post office before work? banned
- drop your kid off at school? banned

The public transportation restriction part is really a deal breaker for most concealed carry purposes imo

Jaber

Modero
is IL a may issue or shall issue state?

Shall.

Certain towns are trying to enact their own firearm rules, which is retarded. Northbrook recently voted on banning firearms in locations that serve alcohol. State law only requires if the business revenue where more than 50% of all sales are from alcohol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
loved both super troopers movies, tbh

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
is the second movie out meow?

right meow. may be at the 2nd run theatres now, not sure -came out on... 4/20, bro. It's been a success for them, thankfully. Jay C. is from Hinsdale, always forget that.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Shall.

Certain towns are trying to enact their own firearm rules, which is retarded. Northbrook recently voted on banning firearms in locations that serve alcohol. State law only requires if the business revenue where more than 50% of all sales are from alcohol.

Lame.

NH has a state law that says towns can't do own rules on licensure. NH cannot have firearm at a bar, but according to the state supreme court a gun isn;t a gun if it doesnt have a mag or is not chambered. pull mag, put in front pocket, sit at bar. good. use of firearm while intoxicated still illegal, i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.