GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teaser: Testing GIAC's Extreme K04 File

Thomas@GIAC

Ready to race!
Hey Thomas,

So if someone has a minimum of rods, you already have a written file for that producing more torque? Is this file, for guys with rods, making the numbers on the 1st page, 350whp and 399wtq?

Thanks.

Yes, we will be releasing two stages of Extreme. For customers with upgraded rods, we can offer the file with 399 wheel torque. For customers with stock internals, we offer a lower torque file. This is actually the file we ran during the races at No Fly Zone.

smokey24

Ready to race!
50/50 e85 premium mix. I didnt have any problems. Ran it like 6 times. I had a lean code once but no bad running issues or anything like that. Ran great. Tho id have to say the watermeth on 92 is supurb.

ptfern

Ready to race!
Yes, we will be releasing two stages of Extreme. For customers with upgraded rods, we can offer the file with 399 wheel torque. For customers with stock internals, we offer a lower torque file. This is actually the file we ran during the races at No Fly Zone.

Thanks Thomas. Just to clarify, the no fly zone races where you were spanking the 500hp Pontiac, Mercedes C63, & the Lexus IS-F, was the new stage1 Extreme file, or the stg2 extreme file for people with upgraded rods?

Thanks again for all the great work.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

smokey24

Ready to race!
Its for people with ko4. Stage 2+ extreme file. Without rods. Stock internals. If u have upgraded rods they can give u the original extreme video with 399wtrq.

Thomas@GIAC

Ready to race!
Thanks Thomas. Just to clarify, the no fly zone races where you were spanking the 500hp Pontiac, Mercedes C63, & the Lexus IS-F, was the new stage1 Extreme file, or the stg2 extreme file for people with upgraded rods?

Thanks again for all the great work.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

This was the Extreme file for stock rods.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Wat can u tell me bout ur 2014 S5 stage 1 tune

allset

Go Kart Champion

ptfern

Ready to race!
This was the Extreme file for stock rods.

Great!!!! I'll be calling you soon for that st2 Extreme file. I've got rods, pistons & valves as well as a ported and polished ceramic coated KO4 running meth. This should be interesting. Can't wait.

shortydh

Ready to race!
Hi. Lol..... So anything new Thomas, Austin??