GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
My next car will prob have an adjustable exhaust. Flip a switch and boy racer mode! Driving home late a night? Flip to a quieter exhaust. Best of both worlds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i need some sort of cut off lol. But for now I've had enough of the loud and obnoxious fad. Gonna try to achieve a more refined sound.

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
I washed, clay barred, polished and waxed my car. Also did a thorough vacuuming and wipe down of the interior.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
I washed, clay barred, polished and waxed my car. Also did a thorough vacuuming and wipe down of the interior.

Awesome! I just washed mine last night but it's covered in pollen already... :(
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397449326.365187.jpg

Can't wait for this to be over.

Krog29

Ready to race!
Put in the led interior set. Do not like the blue led's to rice for me so bought some whites hopefully get them on Tuesday.

Krog29

Ready to race!
^^
I hate when that happens! haha

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
do you feel any difference?? , because looks interesting and is not that expensive.

Dont really feel any difference yet. If you're stage 2 I'd say get it out of the way and do it just in case. If not, its not really worth it. Always better safe than sorry though I guess. I also cant really go hard on the car yet since my new clutch is still being broken in. About 100 miles to go! :D

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
I know it's not everyone's taste, but I like it. I wrapped the lower grill area in 3M CF wrap.

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 2,827
  • photo 3 (1).jpg
    photo 3 (1).jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 2,711

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Taking my GTI in for service today. I don't have a VAGCOM cable and the airbag error light was turned on, because of the passenger airbag sensors.

I need a cable, because it's annoying to schedule an appointment at the dealership just for a light to be turned off.

Last edited:

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
It's a Beetle

Yup. The turbo beetles came with that cluster I believe. The regular ones might have it too but I know the turbo one has a boost gauge as well.