GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SW Florida 10 CW

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Some updated pics.

New finish is translucent bronze over polish.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Paul your MK6 is my Favorite! Your mods are all Top Of The Line and very Tastefully Executed. To put plainly it is Bad Ass!! Keep up the Fantastic Work! :thumbsup::word:

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
Paul, you're car looked great at Simply Clean! (As always). I'll see you at Fixx Fest this weekend. I'm sure you'll be taking home the prize for best MK6 lol

This. Kinda glad I didn't get accepted in pre registry. Was kind of pissed at first, then I seen Paul was in it. :happyanim:

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Went to FixxFest yesterday and had a great time. But I honestly must say, I am very humbled and a bit embarrassed. Yes, the car won alot. Too much.

Best of Show, Best MK6, Best Trunk Display and Best Stance.

Two years ago, I won Best of Show, Best MK6, and Best Wheels.

After I won so much in 2012, I planned on just displaying the car from there on. What made me enter this year, was that all the custom interior work Loves Trim did had never been in a big Euro show (except SoWo, but it rained and I had to keep it closed up). I felt I needed to show Kips hard work off. He really spent a ton of time on the car.

So I feel bad now. There were alot of great cars and no one needs that many trophies! But for those that voted for it, I appreciate the support. I just hate the hurt feelings that follow.

The car is definitely retired from FixxFest now. Long term I have one last project I want to do for SoWo. After that, I believe I will start to move on. I hope to focus on my MK2 and a 56 Oval I am in the process of acquiring.

Last edited:

BadCompany

Ready to race!
I've read your build beginning to end over the last week. I'm beyond envious and insanely impressed by the work you've done. I've been lucky enough to work with a great custom builder a handful of times over the last year but recently moved for a job to the city and don't have the time or money to work on my car like I'd like. But man if I haven't been on the boards again every day thinking about what I'd like to be able to do next when summer comes. You give me something to work towards, so thanks for that.