GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P2SPEC: The Resolution Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Ready to race!
you missing out and in long island they have beer too, you cant get beer at chipotle here in jersey.

Hmmm I may have to try it :thumbsup:

Let's let Ben get on with his resolution lol, I wouldn't mind hearing what happened. It's a shame because now PYSpeed is the only way of getting the wheels I want but now I don't really want to give them business...

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
True that. I have family that lives in Metuchen NJ and it always makes me cry seeing how expensive taco bell is up there lol. Anyways I would have enjoyed meeting "Ben" I'd like to hear the entire story first hand and hope all things get resolved soon. How many more people do you still need to pay back?

3, but maybe 2 because I'm awaiting PayPal to confirm. (First post)

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Hmmm I may have to try it :thumbsup:

Let's let Ben get on with his resolution lol, I wouldn't mind hearing what happened. It's a shame because now PYSpeed is the only way of getting the wheels I want but now I don't really want to give them business...

Exact same here! I'm happy that I saw this thread though. I could have possibly been another victim to all this. I wonder how Pyspeed will be affected, i'm on hold for placing an order online again...

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
3, but maybe 2 because I'm awaiting PayPal to confirm. (First post)

Good to see hopefully those 2 with paypal will get their money soon.

Sirius

Ready to race!
Exact same here! I'm happy that I saw this thread though. I could have possibly been another victim to all this. I wonder how Pyspeed will be affected, i'm on hold for placing an order online again...

I'll have to give it a week and see how this pans out. Gotta get my wheels sold too.

Would be nice if PYspeed would do powdercoating and tires ._.

09vdubgti

Banned
man if you want wheels you go to vrwheels.com they have them all and if not theyll find it for you and they do all types of work..powder coating, polishing etc.

RGTrain

Yes, Ben is correct. A few weeks ago I stopped by the Tustin shop to find out where my wheels I ordered were. To my surprise the shop was no longer there, it was an empty store front. I then emailed Frank to express my concern that they might of gone out of business, Frank gave me the new address in Irvine and said let him know a time and I could stop by. I then emailed them back to find out when I could come by, and didn't hear anything back.
So I decided to stop by the new place.

I went in and there was two desks set up, one to the left when you come in, and one to the back left. There was two people in the room an asian guy and an asian girl. Since there were no signs at all on or in the room I asked the guy is this p2spec. He said I'm not but you see that empty desk, well that's Ben he's p2spec. So yes I can verify both locations and Ben, you need to upgrade to a new computer that G5 is looking old.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Yes, Ben is correct. A few weeks ago I stopped by the Tustin shop to find out where my wheels I ordered were. To my surprise the shop was no longer there, it was an empty store front. I then emailed Frank to express my concern that they might of gone out of business, Frank gave me the new address in Irvine and said let him know a time and I could stop by. I then emailed them back to find out when I could come by, and didn't hear anything back.

I went in and there was two desks set up, one to the left when you come in, and one to the back left. There was two people in the room an asian guy and an asian girl. Since there were no signs at all on or in the room I asked the guy is this p2spec. He said I'm not but you see that empty desk, well that's Ben he's p2spec. So yes I can verify both locations and Ben, you need to upgrade to a new computer that G5 is looking old.

ughhh surprised that "p2spec" is still "up and running"

Ben1

Go Kart Champion

There you are...

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
He did say a few weeks ago, and then all this started.

He didn't actually say "a few weeks ago" he didn't even put when he did go...

Efrain_O

So just to confirm was the asian guy the same guy as ben at p2 if you need a visual check his picture is on the locked thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.