GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gticrusader

1. gticrusader

2015 Honda HR-V - Small SUV/CUV

Rear door handle is on the backside of the rear door window, where it meets the rear quarter window. Just like the Jukes rear door ... its a normal door
  2. gticrusader

2015 Honda HR-V - Small SUV/CUV

First glance looks real nice if the appearance doesn't change much once in production. Very curious motor/trans options as well as price obviously. Wife loves her Juke but this could be better overall.
  3. gticrusader

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

They definitely bring some life to the ice ... my only concern is this team cant put 3 full period without giving the opponent some life ...
  4. gticrusader

Explain your User Name.

gti = duh crusader = my favorite PC games (Crusader: No Remorse and No Regret) Also variation of my old XBOX Live name
  5. gticrusader

My track ride along in a McLaren MP4-12C (video inside)

+1 Thanks for sharing ... i liked all the different camera angles
  6. gticrusader

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Sharks fan here ... I usually get excited this time of year ... but we all know how the story goes. Cant figure out the team this season .... definitely play to their competition ... and they rarely put 3 good periods together (yet still manage to get points). Oh well ... good luck everyone...
  7. gticrusader

Spacers & Scrub Radius at the track & autox

From various readings on other forums its hard to get a "clear" idea if adding spacers help or hurt on the track in our cars. Obviously it will increase scrub radius and some say that is bad and others say it is ok or unnoticeable. Based off what I have read, I have some general assumptions...
  8. gticrusader

A major lurker says hi!

Just wanted to finally say hi from West Virginia and thank everyone for all the great posts I have read throughout the many years. I finally bought my GTI last May after wanting one since before ... I could drive ... 15 years ago :yikes: I used to have VW send me brochures from the MK3 and up...