GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Papele

1. P

Running like Crap

I made a thread a few months ago about my car running crappy. Since then, I haven't been on here too much. Basically less than 20k on the car. Stage 2 93oct. Forced to put reg gas in my car due to gas shortages during and after the hurricane. I never put the car above 2.2k rpms. Never boosted...
  2. P

Throwing Codes. Need Help

My car has 20k on it. Im throwing codes for: Cylinder 2 misfire Cylinder 3 misfire Cylinder 4 misfire O2 codes: P0137 P2196 Bad Cat I got a cat-less DP months and months ago, the codes started about 3 weeks ago. I was misfiring around 2k rpms for about a week and then it stopped. We turned off...
  3. P

Flooded =/

So last night over here on Long Island we had a "Tornado Warning." Basically just a lot of wind and rain. If you don't want to here me ramble, skip to the pictures. So I'm out about 25 min from home at a business meeting. My buddy drove his car to my house and we car pooled. The whole way home...
  4. P

Suffolk Exhaust Shop

Im looking for a local, trust worthy, exhaust shop in suffolk. I want to get my magnaflow muffler removed or get a dump pipe. I used to go to this place in Smithtown but its gone now. Anyone know of any?
  5. P

Monday Night Bald Hill Take Over

https://www.facebook.com/events/319904231437068/323504741077017/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity Ive never gone but from what I know this is going to become a normal meet. This is the description on the Facebook page: ***THIS IS A RECURRING EVENT, EVERY MONDAY*** ***BROUGHT TO YOU BY:*** -...
  6. P

wastegate, BOV, pssh

One of my good friends reads 1 thing on the internet and thinks its 100% true. I told him I went stage 2 and he says: "yo getta external wastegate, itd be soo sick" "Yo get a wide band" "Yo get a BOV" "Yo just get a protune" I know our cars dont need these but he doesnt understand when I say...
  7. P

mk7 Golf starts production in August

Ya think the Mk7 R will be State side by July 2014? Thats when my lease is up. Id like to stay in the VW family but Im really looking to upgrade to something AWD. Most likely Subaru if I cant get my Mk7 R
  8. P

Jewfro's NA Miata

Loving the Miata. Sick potential for a track car. Cant wait to see it unfold.
  9. P

Exhaust Choke Fix?

I have a EuroJet catless DP + Magnaflow CB Both pipes are 3" but where they meet they become 2.5" creating a small choke. DP CB ___ ____ \____/ _____ __/ \____ If you catch my drift. Does anyone know of a piece that is sold to fix this without...
  10. P

Stage I+ vs G series

Driving down a 3 lane road. In 6th gear doing a steady 70mph. I slowly drove past a g probably going 60-65. Then we came to a stop at a light. The light turned green and i just had a feeling he was gonna gun it. We both barely accelerated for the first 10ft. I looked over at his car and he...
  11. P

Oak Beach Long Island Meet

Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:00am until 6:00pm early morning to mid day meet. for all tuner heads around in the long island nyc area. i suggest bring bbqs etc for your own eating. this parking can fill up to 100-150 cars. NO burnouts NO motor revs NO hotboy shit in general, state troopers...
  12. P

My sisters car

damn that sucks. glad every is mostly ok :(
  13. P

Under hood color

Sorry if this has been discussed. Im on my phone and my searching wasnt working. My dad and i filled my notch in my hood on my deep pearl. I was wondering what the greyish color under the hood is so i can match the notch. Again sorry if this has been discussed
  14. P

Rust or Paint Deformity on a 2011

I got a flat yesterday and while I was changing the tire this morning I realized there was this: It looks like that along the entire skirt on the passenger side. Sorry for the crappy phone pic Opinions? What do you think it is? Rust? just a Deformity? What should i do?