GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by truuuuuuuuu

1. truuuuuuuuu

SupaCam

I have a bnib SupaCam. Not sure what it is, but my dad came back from a show with it. Looks like a handheld video camera/mp3 and other stuff. I would like to get 150obo for it but I'm pretty negotiable as I have access to two go pros already and can't find much info on this online Here is the...
  2. truuuuuuuuu

Sell shoe, get K04.

I need to do this ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. truuuuuuuuu

Video: Delivery of $4.1M Lamborghini Veneno in Miami Beach

Not even an enclosed trailer... Shadow blue
  4. truuuuuuuuu

Jaguar F-Type R coupe - so called "911 turbo slayer"

Sounds like pure sex on the road Shadow blue
  5. truuuuuuuuu

OEM all weather mats

I'd like 50 for these mats, in great condition. Barely any wear on the driver's mat
  6. truuuuuuuuu

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

I'm so burr hurt I haven't worked out since my accident(obviously) and I've lost 16 pounds. Started working out 4 months ago and gained about 20 pounds and shed some fat on my stomach which was the goal, but now that my backs fractured I'm inactive for a few weeks. Bye bye gains! Damnnn Shadow...
  7. truuuuuuuuu

Engine Cover, GTI Owners Manual

Was thinking 30 for the engine cover, 20 for the torque mount(pending sale) and 20 for the owner's manual. :thumbup:
  8. truuuuuuuuu

stock airbox

40 picked up or add shipping
  9. truuuuuuuuu

Ipod MDI cable-10$

10. truuuuuuuuu

plaid vinyl

measures 40 long x 24 across I'll let it go for 20 cash picked up in south orange county or 20+shipping :happyanim:
  11. truuuuuuuuu

Spare tire

sold
  12. truuuuuuuuu

OEM springs for 2dr manual

first 40 dollars takes them, they were on the car for 10k miles they will be shipped or picked up in the box my DG springs came in :thumbsup:
  13. truuuuuuuuu

A3 shift boot

It is grey with white stitching, I'm looking to get 20 cash for it picked up in south orange county or paypal and shipping is fine:thumbsup:
  14. truuuuuuuuu

Dumptrolling Diaries: Tales of 'splosions and Dumpdowns

Hard to poop with a broken back, but I managed to pitch one off today. Shadow blue
  15. truuuuuuuuu

New WRX revealed?!

My buddy with a tuned tdi and I both kick ourselves daily when we see stis everywhere here in Orange County. Love our cars, but damn what we'd do to be in a rumble box would scare some people haha Shadow blue