GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Artysta

VWR Springs sold in Ontario

Is there a place locally where I could purchase VWR springs so I can bypass the border bs?
  2. Artysta

VMR Wheels Dealer in Toronto?

Hi everyone, I'm looking to order some vmr wheels but was curious if there is a dealer in toronto that possibly sells them this way i can avoid paying the border fees. If there isn't one, how much normally would one pay for border fees on a set of 18" rims? thanks
  3. Artysta

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Aggressive - yes, Attractive - if you're blind.
  4. Artysta

Focus ST or MK7 GTi probably DSG

Welcome to the club :)
  5. Artysta

MK7 GTI Lighting Lap time

Your friends might need to get their eye sight checked out. Aesthetically the mk7 gti is to the mk6 gti what the BMW 2 series is to the 1 series.
  6. Artysta

The mk7 looks way more aggressive, sportier and modern. It also drives alot better. I don't mind the fact that the tank is smaller as i pay about $10-15 less every time i fill up and I get almost identical distance for less money :) Haha how can you say that a lower, wider gti looks more like a...
  7. Artysta

http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-subaru-wrx-vs-2015-volkswagen-gti-comparison-test
  8. Artysta

http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-subaru-wrx-vs-2015-volkswagen-gti-comparison-test
  9. Artysta

POLE - WORST FORUM MEMBER!

This would make a great thread on the mk7 forum. In my experience it adds 10hp
  10. Artysta

Mk7 forum is a little boring at the moment, Give it time.
  11. Artysta

My buddy wants to race me in his stage 3 mk6 gti, what does he need in order to beat me. I think it might be close, but I'll pull by 5 cars.
  12. Artysta

I raced a KO4 mk6 last night, almost had 'em...
  13. Artysta

Scuffed Rim

Anyway a professional could fix this?
  14. Artysta

Lamin-x on tail lights

i know this is mk6 forum but since these only came out like couple weeks ago, i was wondering if anyone on here had any examples of their gti with lamin-x on the tailights with the lightest tint. I went for the gunsmoke and feel its a little too dark. See here. Just wanna see if I should go less...
  15. Artysta

Stage 1 mk7 Gti vs mk6 Gti

http://youtu.be/XobUR0HwYt8 Could've been closer if it was a stage 1 mk6
  16. Artysta

It definitely does not looks like a yaris. On the other hand, the wrx looks like a blatant rip-off of the evo with some corolla thrown in :barf:
  17. Artysta

yes they're both black, what's your point?
  18. Artysta

Haters be hatin' - You least favourite car stereotype driver

oh how the truth hurts..
  19. Artysta

Volkswagen GTI drivers

i'm actually enjoying this thread :) Noticed you changed your vehicle description, interesting.... did I hit a soft spot? Since i'm a GTI Owner I must be younger then 27 so I'm just acting my age.