GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mikeydubs

Flashing CEL, engine misfire? (video)

I get my CEL flashing under acceleration, but ONLY when accelerating with the cruise control stalk. I hold down the accelerate button on the stalk, and after a few seconds, I get the flash. It doesn't feel like any spike or drop in power when it flashes either. I'm running APR stage 1 on the...
  2. mikeydubs

Hardest Hit I've Ever Seen

I watch a lot of sports, and when I was watching the game this morning, IMO I think I witnessed the HARDEST hit out of any sport ever. What do you think? (Slow motion replays @ 1:30) -TIWWQ24wVg I have played hockey all my life, the hit was perfectly clean and legal, but I had a hard time...
  3. mikeydubs

NFC tags on key fob

I was bored today and had some NFC tags laying around that I never really used. Came up with the idea to make a tag with my phone number so people can call me if they find my key somewhere. It's just a sticker that goes on the fob which sends out a radio signal to your cell phone from about 5 cm...
  4. mikeydubs

Ever have your plates stolen?

On my way out to the grocery store today I noticed both plates were missing from my car. Awesome. So I filed a report online with the police and I'm waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully I don't get a call about someone stealing gas from a station before the report gets going. On the...
  5. mikeydubs

Cool BRZ Commercial

The car doesn't do much for me really, but the commercial is pure awesomesauce.:cool: 0jmVHaEjT8A Song is called Execute by Excision if anyone was wondering.
  6. mikeydubs

Seadoos

Anybody here have one (or more)? Been ripping around on these things up at the cottage the past little while and all I can say is that I'm in love. My girlfriends sisters boyfriend just bought two with a trailer ($30k, nbd) and we have been breaking them in the past little while. A bit more...
  7. mikeydubs

Used some seafoam on my car today

I followed CarbonRich's DIY video. It went well and was super easy if you just take your time. I had a good amount of build up, but not a crazy amount like some videos I've seen. Before starting, I drove my car around for ten minutes to make sure it was nice and warmed up to operating...
  8. mikeydubs

My radio has stopped working

http://tinyurl.com/7ge33ru So, I got in to my car earlier today and the touch screen radio was completely black. It would not turn on when I hit the power button. I thought that was pretty weird so I turned the car off and then turned it back on. The screen was still black but eventually...
  9. mikeydubs

Put my Detroits back on and...

While I was changing one of the tires, I let it briefly stand up on the tire instead of laying down flat while I reached for some tools. All it took was a second and the tire went off balance and fell (RIM FACE DOWN OF COURSE!) onto my garage floor. Profanities ensued...:mad0259: Now, winter...
  10. mikeydubs

240km/h GTI Video

On a public highway too. Skip to about the 5:30 mark. He punches it to about 230km/h, goes down, then goes back up and hit's 240km/h (150mph for my neighbours down south). It made me tense up watching the speedo go up that high. QmHa-kxwUjA **EDIT** Mods, can you please move this to the...
  11. mikeydubs

G20 Protest Fail

Thought this was pretty funny... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8EZEf0K1Nk I can't stand these people doing this shit, it makes me sick so I like seeing things that make fun of them. :fighting0030::paddle: Also hearing/seeing some of the uneducated things coming out of their mouthes today...