GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BeauG

FS: Ultimate Racing 3" cat-less TBE

Located in Merrimack, NH. Please text me at 603-930-9742, I don't get onto the forums much anymore. Ultimate Racing 3" Turbo-back exhaust up for grabs. This is cat-less, custom 3-resonator (mufflers deleted). Downpipe is CBFA, and the cat-back has the titanium tips. I will not sell the two...
  2. BeauG

FS: UR Catless TBE, H&R Street Performance SS coils, Winters

Ultimate Racing 3" TBE, custom with 3 resonators/no mufflers, CATLESS and has the burnt Titanium tips. This is prepped for CBFA and should also fit CCTA without modification. Has about 10k miles on it. It sounds and looks incredible with the burnt titanium tips. I don't have any videos myself...
  3. BeauG

FS: H&R SS / APR Stg I Carbonio / Ultimate Racing 3" Custom TBE for stock CBFA + cash

FS: H&R SS / APR Stg I Carbonio / Ultimate Racing 3" Custom TBE for stock CBFA + cash So I'm de-modding and getting ready to sell/trade my GTI so I've got some parts that I'm pulling off and replacing with stock. INTAKE HAS BEEN SOLD Ultimate Racing 3" TBE (Custom with 3 resonators/no...
  4. BeauG

NH inspection, Stage 2 cat-less

OK, I know some people have probably wondered if their car would pass NH OBD-II testing during their annual inspection after choosing a stage 2 tune with a testpipe file for a cat-less or high-flow cat exhaust system. I know I was nervous about failing that portion of the inspection, but I...
  5. BeauG

South Bend Stage 3 Daily (Silent) Review

Updated: Install/First impressions driving at the bottom! I'm APR Stage 2 with just shy of 11k on the clock. I was tuned at around 1200 miles and the clutch started letting go around 9500 or so. I was having issues with WOT pulls, which was mostly noticeable in 3rd gear and higher. It...
  6. BeauG

APR RSC Turbo-back (CBFA) [New Hampshire]

SOLD
  7. BeauG

Selling my APR RSC Turbo-back (CBFA)

SOLD
  8. BeauG

What do you think of Pedobear?

Let me start this off by saying that I generally look upon cosmetic/visual modifications as something that should be unique and pleasing to the end user. In other words, do what you want with your car if it makes you happy. This whole Pedobear thing though... I really don't understand how or...
  9. BeauG

Adjustment for fog lights?

Just installed the USP HID foglight kit, and it looks like my driver-side fog is aimed a little higher than the other one is. I checked the bulb fitment and its definitely secured in there properly. The ground pattern is also a little different as well. Is there any way to adjust the aim of...
  10. BeauG

Dent Devils Collision *STAY AWAY*

Stay away from this shop. My car has been in for a month now for an estimated 10-day repair. They keep missing small details and having to order more and more small parts, and this has prolonged the time that my vehicle has had to stay there. I was told today that while they were putting my...
  11. BeauG

Photoshop request?

Can someone photoshop the Raderwerks RW3 Imperials onto a shadow blue mk6? I really want to know how these will look, I'm in love with the wheel itself, just want to make sure I love it ON the car. http://raderwerks.com/product/rw3-imperial
  12. BeauG

H&R Street Performance SS Coilovers from AWE

I know there are at least a few of you who are considering these coilovers, so this will be my post for ride quality, height, dampening etc. Just received the UPS shipment today during lunch. Coils are going on tonight. I'll post some before/after pictures tomorrow night once everything is...
  13. BeauG

Beau's Shadow Blue GTI build

Picked her up about 2 months ago, plan on doing a lot with the car. Just about 2500 miles on it now, more than I would like to put on in 2 months but what can you do? Current mods: APR Software (Stage II) APR Carbonio Intake (Stage I) APR Turbo-back Exhaust H&R Street Performance Coilovers BSH...
  14. BeauG

Coils with mudflaps?

My car has the mudflaps on it from the factory, but I'm about to drop the car a modest 2" or so. Was wondering if anyone has had experience lowering the car that much and still using the mudflaps? Don't want to destroy them on the road, but also don't want to get rid of them if I don't have to...
  15. BeauG

APR Stage III with non APR DP?

I have an '11 GTI that I am about to go straight to stage 2 with. I was considering the Ultimate Racing DP, carbonio intake and stage 2 flash, but I do have plans to go APR Stage 3 at some point in the future and I'm concerned about mating it up to the GT28rs. I really like the Ultimate Racing...