GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DriverFound1

APR Mobile App

Anyone else get the bluetooth dongle installed and grab the Mobile app? Anyone having issues? I got mine installed today and it seems a bit spotty on reconnecting after its been disconnected. Also right now I can not switch programs right now. I am getting an error saying ECMS is not available...
  2. DriverFound1

Calipers....any ideas?

Interesting find today, while cleaning my car for sundays drive I noticed that my front calipers have seem to somehow lost their glossy coating for the most part cept maybe a few cracks and crevices. I took note that my back calipers are just fine, shiny a glossy. Has anyone else noticed this...
  3. DriverFound1

For all the gamers..

PC Gamer here. BF3 Diablo 3 WoW - Had to go back since Mists came out Minecraft Deus Ex LOTRO :)
  4. DriverFound1

Boost Logs??

Can anyone tell me where in VAGCOM to take a look for my boost logs and how to look for leaks? As I was driving home from the store today with my windows down I noticed a bit of an odd sounding blow off when pulling hard and letting off the gas around 4k. It was almost like a sputter sounding...
  5. DriverFound1

Cute girl at the cash register flirting? Need advice please.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!?? Dude think for yourself and act for yourself. What we say doesn't mean shit in your life!!
  6. DriverFound1

RSN-510

So where are you guys all buying your upgrade units and how can you tell if your getting V4 or not? I have Navi, and Siruis with my 315 and would love to trade up!
  7. DriverFound1

Best foam gun??

Ok Gentlemen...and the few ladies on here! Who has a foam gun, what brand and do you like it??
  8. DriverFound1

Best amp for application.

So I am thinking of dropping some coin on one of the uberstealth boxes that will support the MB Quart 10' sub soon. The question I have is what would be a good affordable amp that would push it. Should I get a mono amp since its just for the sub? Also I would like to somehow put a gain knob...
  9. DriverFound1

Bugout 2012......

....anyone going? This Sunday, Manassas VA http://www.bugouts.com/index2.html
  10. DriverFound1

Anybody considering the GLI?

All you have to do is look at the VIN in the windshield. If it starts with a W then it was built in Germany if anything other than a W its from elsewhere.
  11. DriverFound1

Whats everyone getting after their VW?

Another VW or Audi!! I agree with kids these days! I started off with a 20 year old VW Bug and LOVED every second of it!!
  12. DriverFound1

Moment of silence is in order!

Ferdinand Porsche died today....for those of you who are not aware he designed the VW Beetle and basically created VW...and of course is responsible for so many other VW designs as well as the Porsche of course! A true automotive genius! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  13. DriverFound1

SRT-4 Kill !!

So I was on my way down to test drive a Fiat for fun at our new showroom in town and I pulled up next to a dude in his 08 Caliber SRT-4. Didn't think much of it wasn't planning on "gunnin it" or anything to that effect. Light turned green he started his roll before I did and got 3/4 a car length...
  14. DriverFound1

We must all be immature!

So I was having a conversation with my dad two nights ago after I VAGCOMd his DRL's and Convenience windows on his MK5 Jetta for him. We were talking about how he can get a stage 1 test file from NGP and get a feel for it. This is all coming from him taking a ride in my car after I got my Stage...
  15. DriverFound1

Forza 4

How are you guys getting your Photos online??
  16. DriverFound1

Forza 4

I am building my army of VAG cars already. Have an amazing looking MK2 GTI, VW Fox, and Seat..... Let me know your gamer tag and well hook up online. Vdub 1337 is my GT shoot me a message and let me know your from mk6.com and Ill add ya!
  17. DriverFound1

Forza 4

Anyone out there with Forza 4?? I am building my army of VAG cars already. Have an amazing looking MK2 GTI, VW Fox, and Seat..... Let me know your gamer tag and well hook up online. Sik110rider is my GT shoot me a message and let me know your from mk6.com and Ill add ya! :)
  18. DriverFound1

Vehicle Service Interval change via VCDS DIY

So I was tinkering around this morning with VCDS and I found out how you can go in and modify your Vehicle Service Waring Indicator to something a bit more "realistic" that 10,000 miles and 365 days! So you start off in 17- Instruments Then Select the Adaptation button There you will find...
  19. DriverFound1

DC - Richmond & parts between

If you are needing some coding done I just got my VAG Cable!! Already changed a bunch of my codes and more than happy to assist with yours! Just hit me up via PM and we can make it happen :)
  20. DriverFound1

Golf MkVIII: powered by nuclear?

Nope, it's gonna have to be 1.21 jigga Watts ;)