GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

For Sale: Monster Mats (used, but excellent shape)

$75 shipped Excellent rubber shape - normal use - no tears or damage, simply don't have car anymore and selling all leftover items
  2. D

What's the fastest you've gone in your GTI?

142 GPS Confirmed. Long straight (about 1.5 miles)
  3. D

FS TN: Vag-com VCDS Micro-CAN cable + License

Just like title says - - - sold my car, so no longer need my VAG-COM VCDS Ross-tech authentic and perfect condition MICRO-CAN cable This cable works for all MKV and MKVI cars in the US. $175 Shipped.
  4. D

FS TN: Apr Rear Swaybar, BSH True Seal Intake

Just like title says, got rid of GTI recently - decided to play with a Forester STI build instead, but have these two parts in my garage waiting for a happy buyer! Excellent condition (both of them) include absolutely all mounting hardware and not missing ANYTHING BSH True seal intake...
  5. D

Matte Black STI Photoshoot - Rough Shots

Bump for a friend saying he couldn't find these photos on this site
  6. D

Okay. I'm officially Upset - CLUTCH SLIPPING

:mad: So I understand that I've flashed to STAGE 1 APR, and I understand that I've tracked my car. However, I've never "slipped" the clutch, "lauched" or abused my transmission in ANY WAY. That being said, I also owned a WRX for 104,000 miles and it was stage 2 + intercooler etc and NEVER had...
  7. D

I have VAG-COM in Murfreesboro TN

Willing to help out anyone in need!
  8. D

Installed Today: APR Rear Swaybar, BSH Intake, EVO V12 Tires

So i crossed 31,000 miles today in style - I spent some time yesterday installing my new APR Rear Swaybar, as well as the BSH True Seal Intake to compliment my pre-existing AutoTech Pendulum Mount and APR Stage 1 Flash I've seen about 11 track-days in my car, and the swaybar is INCREDIBLE. I'm...
  9. D

Whats your occupation?

Yep. My vote is this guy Wins the Gold Medal ^^^ Awesome stuff. I'm a Photographer: http://www.donwrightphoto.com and Web Developer http://www.donwrightdesigns.com/
  10. D

Photos of GTI Pushed to the limits

On the Track, where it SHOULD be done! :) Click here to view gallery And YES, that is a Porsche 959 eating my dust. :)
  11. D

Best $20 I've spent on my car YET. <Track Preparation> <Wheel Hop><Rant>

Best $20 I've spent on my car YET. <Track Preparation> <Wheel Hop><Rant> Just installed my AUTOTECH USA Lower Engine Mount Insert and I must say its absolutely FANTASTIC. I'm @ Stage 1 APR Right now running 245/40/17 Bridgestone RE760 Rubber for my daily tires. This car puts the power down...
  12. D

4th ALL DAY High Speed Track Event with my MKVI

I know, pictures - - - - trust me, they're on the way - - - for background, please see this post regarding my first track day with it. I've since flashed APR reflash - but other than that no suspension work - Cars that had to let me pass consistently (there were many, but these stood out...
  13. D

yes sir, vinyl wrap. The car underneath is Silver
  14. D

Yesterday I got the opportunity to shoot a BEAUTIFUL matte-black STI. Here are a few of the shots . . . quickly as I haven't started tweaking them yet. Modified by dowright82 at 6:40 PM 3-2-2010
  15. D

Yesterday I got the opportunity to shoot a BEAUTIFUL matte-black STI. Here are a few of the shots . . . quickly as I haven't started tweaking them yet. Modified by dowright82 at 6:40 PM 3-2-2010
  16. D

Rig Shot today . . . very rough but happy overall

Went out today when it was finally warm enough to do this and I'm pretty happy with the results overall! Let me know what you guys think! Did a VERY quick edit - - - you can clearly see the photoshop - but if it were for a client I would have done a much better job - - - Also available...
  17. D

Bluetooth Call Quality?

So I've got 5000 miles on the clock of my favorite GTI, but wondered if I'm the only one who constantly has complaints from people I talk to over the bluetooth?? Each time I'm on the phone with someone they tell me that I sound very static-covered or ECHOEY - but I hear them perfectly - - - no...
  18. D

ONE DAY OPEN TRACK Nashville TN @ Speedway

Click here for more info Also - view youtube video of my mkvi gti on this very track Also, feel free and crash at my house as I have 3 spare bedrooms . .. .
  19. D

MKVI GTI Video and photos on track

Just finished running about 40 laps around a 1.8 mile road course here in Nashville TN . . . My car: 2010 2 Door White GTI 6-speed Bone stock except for Hawk HP+ Pads (amazing) TRMotorsports MT-1 17x8 Wheels Bridgestone RE50 225/45/17 (140 treadwear) Let me first say I've driven MANY cars...
  20. D

Some shots of my new Love - 2010 Candy White 2 door

Its cold as can be outside, but I couldn't handle not having any shots of her yet . . . . More to come guys, please forgive the poor quality/location but here they are - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9