GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rizzogti

FS: VIP Modular Wheels

$3500 shipped. $3800 shipped with tires. VIP modular vxs210 with pink panther finish. Chromed lips and hardware. 17x9.5/10.5 et32/19 3" front lips, 4.5" rear lips. Has 205/45 neogens up front and 215/45 neogens on the rears.5 Tires have 3k miles on them. Wheels are MINT. The absolute...
  2. rizzogti

Fs: clutchmasters clutch/flywheel $750 shipped

So I have a clutchmasters clutch and flywheel laying around. Has less than 5k miles on it. Looking to ditch this before I leave for sowo. Ecstuning has it listed for $1050 + shipping If you're interested shoot me a text 22four 3four3 eight6nine4
  3. rizzogti

FS: CCW lm5t 17x9.5/10.5

For sale: CCW LM5T wheels. 5x112, 17x9.5/10.5 et32/19 lip sizes are 3.5"/4.5". Polished lips and center caps, neon pink powdercoated faces. All ARP hardware. Wheels in great condition. Only had them for a few months. $3000 shipped, will ship to Canada for extra $.
  4. rizzogti

FS: brand new ko3 still in wrapping

I have a brand new ko3. I was getting mine replaced under warranty but decided to do a ko4 instead. So this is for sale. It's brand new. Just opened the bag for pics. Looking for $1100 obo shipped.
  5. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

im just playin with you lol.. i ride slammed as hell. scrape everywhere, tap oil pan on the reg. im an idiot.. your ride looks good! :thumbsup:
  6. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

lower it..
  7. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

Piihb
  8. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

finally, someone else has a brain in this world!!! everyone gives me a hard time when i tell them Jordan would absolutely destroy the league these days with how fouls are called and what not. back when he played there wasn't half as many fouls called. if you look at all the highlight reels of...
  9. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

Long story. To make it short... At sowo last year bunch if us were drunk.. Anal fisting came up as a joke somehow, don't remember. Next day at the show ground a dude got "ass milk" as a euro plate. I had to top him. So I got this:
  10. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

Absolutely! My buddy sent me that poem the other day for vday lulz. Cuz my ig name is @anal_fisting and my euro plate says analfisting
  11. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

Roses are straight, Violets are twisted, Bended over baby, You're about to get fisted.
  12. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

Living that single life...
  13. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

Yup, I'm just working here so I have money to go to SoWo lol. I have 2 other jobs I'm looking at. Neither would allow me to go to SoWo. So I snagged this lame job for the time being, then after SoWo I'm looking at moving to holland Michigan to work and live with my buddy.
  14. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

I technically have 2 bosses. The general manager and then the guy right below him. One tells me to do one thing, then the other comes and tells me to do another. I feel your pain..
  15. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

I'm having a hard time lulzing already... For to work, just to find out my schedule is has changed to me having to work 8-6/7 every Saturday...
  16. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

17. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

Someone told me its valentines day...
  18. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

Yea see I was a union worker. Not as fun waking up at 430am to bust my ass on a job site lol. I was dead every day. And then a ended up fracturing my spine which ultimately ended that job life. Now I'm just a porter at VW, and back in school for sales and marketing.
  19. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

What kind of work do you do?
  20. rizzogti

Off-Topic Thread #3

I wish I started work at 11. I can't fall asleep until like 1-1:30am no matter what. And I have to be up at 6:30 every morning. Luckily I don't work for my dad anymore. Used to be up at 4:30-5 when I did. I have a feeling I'm gonna did really young lol