GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

9W7 Bluetooth module

r_dub

Ready to race!
I can vouch for Steve. I just received my 9w7 module from him and he was absolutely great to deal with. Shipping for me was much, much faster than 3 weeks (from when Steve actually received the units from his supplier) and I'm in Canada. Don't hesitate to buy the 9w7 from Steve!

SteveZ1

***** Sponsor
Thank you very much for the purchase and kind words.

If I have the modules in stock I always ship within a day of payment.

Those who waited longer had that time while we waited for the systems to come in.

I tried (and think I did) to advise everyone of the wait prior to purchase.

When you buy from me you will always be appraised of inventory and shipping schedule :)

I currently have one module in stock with more on the way.

Thanks again to all those I have helped and your time.

Steve

bmwz1@earthlink.net

I can vouch for Steve. I just received my 9w7 module from him and he was absolutely great to deal with. Shipping for me was much, much faster than 3 weeks (from when Steve actually received the units from his supplier) and I'm in Canada. Don't hesitate to buy the 9w7 from Steve!

SVTunit

Ready to race!
I can vouch for Steve as well! Great guy to do business with!

Has no one else had issues getting their phone book to work with a Droid?
Andreas

SteveZ1

***** Sponsor
Hi Andreas,

Thank you very much for the kind words and purchase.

I'm currently out of stock, but more systems are arriving soon, and I'll aways do my best to help you.

Cheers

Steve

bmwz1@earthlink.net

I can vouch for Steve as well! Great guy to do business with!

Has no one else had issues getting their phone book to work with a Droid?
Andreas

krische

vdubber in training
Can we stream music to the head unit from our Iphone!?

sucks plugging in all the time and unplugging

I have a Palm Pre, and I can stream the music over bluetooth. However, I am really disappointed in the quality of it. The audio sounds really compressed and noisy. I thought bluetooth had the bandwidth to handle music?

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Can we stream music to the head unit from our Iphone!?

sucks plugging in all the time and unplugging

Yes you can.

I have a Palm Pre, and I can stream the music over bluetooth. However, I am really disappointed in the quality of it. The audio sounds really compressed and noisy. I thought bluetooth had the bandwidth to handle music?

Try another phone/BT Audio device? It may also be the music, what bitrate are they? Usually BT audio sounds pretty good...

Chuck2001

Ready to race!
Works great ! Took 2 minutes to plug it in and it works flawless without having to code anything on my RNS-510 car.

Waiting for the next oil change to code the vocal button on the steering wheel.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
So I helped my friend pick-up his 2011 GTI today... and I was damn impressed by the 9W7. I want one! Very responsive, the phonebook/voice command feature is awesome, and the fact that you can spell out a phone number makes up for the lack of touchscreen dialing with the RCD-510.

604GTI1

Ordered my 9W7 module in from Regency, and it is more than a welcome addition to my car. Very impressed with it - especially with the RNS-510 - you can dial a POI right from the POI profile. It was also very easy to install - and this is coming from a complete newb when it comes to anything with cars

O-III

Ready to race!
I can also vouch for Steve's fantastic service! He even sent me an apology email when the delivery date was slightly delayed due to his supplier. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Plugged it in and it worked right away. What an awesome upgrade.

Thanks again Steve!

P.S. 9W2 for sale; any takers? :)

Last edited:

SteveZ1

***** Sponsor
Thank you for the very kind words and business :)

Steve

I can also vouch for Steve's fantastic service! He even sent me an apology email when the delivery date was slightly delayed due to his supplier. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Plugged it in and it worked right away. What an awesome upgrade.

Thanks again Steve!

P.S. 9W2 for sale; ant takers? :)