GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

9W7 Bluetooth module

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow, so my blackberry probably doesnt have this rSAP thing right? Then it makes it pointless to get the 9WZ doesnt it?

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
whats the vcds coding to get this to work on a 2010 gti with nav, multifunction steering wheel, etc?

i was going to get stage 1 but i think id rather have this and get chipped during the next sale in spring or summer

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
whats the vcds coding to get this to work on a 2010 gti with nav, multifunction steering wheel, etc?

i was going to get stage 1 but i think id rather have this and get chipped during the next sale in spring or summer

:eek: I would do it the other way around.. (thats what she said)

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
lol i'm "content" with the performance for now. id rather make it as comfortable as possible, ie better bluetooth, stereo, short shifter and tints (tints are taken care of already :) ) then go performance.

i like the car but i look at like, its a gti. somewhat fast commuter, not a race car. my camaro with a 427 vortech supercharged was a race car. when i want balls performance like that i'll build another, and hopefully avoid the drunk driver next time

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
lol i'm "content" with the performance for now. id rather make it as comfortable as possible, ie better bluetooth, stereo, short shifter and tints (tints are taken care of already :) ) then go performance.

i like the car but i look at like, its a gti. somewhat fast commuter, not a race car. my camaro with a 427 vortech supercharged was a race car. when i want balls performance like that i'll build another, and hopefully avoid the drunk driver next time

Lol ok whatever floats your boat :D

I say you post some pics of the camaro. and sorry to hear about the drunk driver. at least you are ok :thumbsup:

stevebucknor1

Apparently the 9W7 bluetooth module that will be the standard bluetooth module in 2011 is now available. VW part# 7P6 035 730 C. This has the audio streaming of 9W2 and the phonebook, voice dialing features of 9W3. It is really amazing and outstanding.