GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Unitronic Record (2.5l TURBO Rabbit content inside) - Video

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

------ Unitronic wraps up 2012 with a new record in their 2.5T Rabbit! ------

For those of you that have been following the Unitronic Record setting Rabbit and it's progress through the 2012 season, you'll be happy to hear that October 18th 2012 marked another personal record for the Fastest MK5 Rabbit in the World, and promise for so much more in 2013. For those of you that are unaware, about 1 month ago, Unitronic set the WORLD RECORD for the FASTEST MK5 Rabbit chassis using the 2.5L engine with an 11.55 @ 123mph with a full interior and street tires (Video of the pass here: http://youtu.be/rbNx22-a8x8). Yesterday, we managed to set a new MPH record for the Rabbit!

Check out the Teaser, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel for the FULL RELEASE! We'll also update this thread with the full video once it's out!

CLICK HERE to SUBSCRIBE!

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
how fast

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Congrats!

Troy, is this the route your going??? With all your light weight parts it would be even quicker!

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
what kind of numbers are you guys seeing with just 93 octane no w/m?

They are at 530hp with the Rabbit at 20psi seen here, but nowhere near its limit yet, the turbo is capable of 30psi plus. My guess is we see an easy 600-650AWHP out of it.

I think the plan is to turn up the boost over the winter they just need to clear out current projects first.

Halvie

WOOSA
They are at 530hp with the Rabbit at 20psi seen here, but nowhere near its limit yet, the turbo is capable of 30psi plus. My guess is we see an easy 600-650AWHP out of it.

I think the plan is to turn up the boost over the winter they just need to clear out current projects first.

With just regular 93 octane?

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
How about that h20i video?

rs999

Go Kart Champion
So what are we supposed to do with this vid?

Can we buy this setup? What's the cost? What applications are there for the Golf/GTI Mk6 market?