GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Unitronic Record (2.5l TURBO Rabbit content inside) - Video

Blueteam

Ready to race!
I love the company and the products...

But Unitronic videos always leave you wanting more info...

More info less Hollywood!

Good job though:thumbsup:

rs999

Go Kart Champion
Troy, wait until the official video is out

But what are we supposed to do with this info? Go out and buy a 2.5 Golf and wait for you to offer this package for sale?

Or is this all Hollywood?

APR/Vortex have that Turbo AWD Beetle for SEMA but that's the same deal, what are we supposed to do with this info? Is it research for future packages you will sell us or are you just showing off your tuning and research budgets?

Sorry for the rant, but last time I checked all the big vendors are releasing more vbanded downpipes, FMIC's that look like each others, or new parts for the MKV's FSI.

All while there are still fueling issues on the MK6 TSI that need to be sorted out. :mad0259:

TLDR; Why won't you take my money for more upgrades on the MK6 GTI platform?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

because the TSI already has tons of support? you guys have 3-4 companies that are constantly upgrading the 2.0t's
compared to you guys, the 2.5ers have NOTHING for aftermarket support

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Something about FWD burn outs looks really wrong...

twodotfive

Ready to race!
But what are we supposed to do with this info? Go out and buy a 2.5 Golf and wait for you to offer this package for sale?

APR/Vortex have that Turbo AWD Beetle for SEMA but that's the same deal, what are we supposed to do with this info? Is it research for future packages you will sell us or are you just showing off your tuning and research budgets?

:word:
I guess we'll just have to wait until they release their "official" video for us to know.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion

Sorry for the rant, but last time I checked all the big vendors are releasing more vbanded downpipes, FMIC's that look like each others, or new parts for the MKV's FSI.

All while there are still fueling issues on the MK6 TSI that need to be sorted out. :mad0259:

Unitronic would be glad to provide you and other GTI owners big turbo software. And I am sure they would be happy to provide 2.5 big turbo owners software as well.

Their MK6 TSI software is the smoothest on the market and is fast like no other. Plus I'm getting 30mpg+ on the highway.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
because the TSI already has tons of support? you guys have 3-4 companies that are constantly upgrading the 2.0t's
compared to you guys, the 2.5ers have NOTHING for aftermarket support

Unitronic has software for N.A. 2.5s currently and could do custom big turbo programs based upon the heavy amount of R & D that was performed on this car in the video.

Blueteam

Ready to race!
The car in the video had a MAF we have a MAP.....sooooo.. does any of their research translate to us?