GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

-=AudiTTim TDI Build=-

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
My installer has welded these up to complete the exhaust system. Thanks to Josh for all of his hard work on this car!

Since I am going from a RAWTEK downpipe to a DPE catback, Josh had to fab this downpipe extension:

Then added that onto this straight section:

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
Also, some new glamour shots of the ride at Nuclear Invasion 5. Thanks to Dennis at DPC Photography for these amazing shots. Also, a couple shots of my cornhole boards too! haha!

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
Lookin good.

YeahBuddy

Go Kart Champion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-1YthhIzvSU

OKAY... Im doing this after I save my money. God damn that sounds great. What is the estimated total cost breakdown of this? I know the DP was under 6 bills, how much for labor with that custom fabbed DP extension and such? Malone pricing as well would be helpful. Id like to go from stock to this if possible at some point.

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
If you go with RAWTEK stuff, you will not need any custom work.. the fact that I need custom work is because I have a RAWTEK DP and a DPE exhaust. I bought the exhaust used, couldnt pass it up. However, I have a personal friend doing my Exhaust and also put on my coilovers so I dont know if how much I am paying him is a legit amount. It's a good amount, but for the work being done, in my case, its a very good deal. Not sure how far you are from NC, but he is willing to do others.

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
I GOT THE CAR BACK STRAIGHT PIPED!

It is awesome! Smoke and all. Smells like a damn BUS, I love it!!

We have a few kinks to work out on the exhaust, however I'm tempted to just save up a buy the rest of the RAWTEK kit so I can get 3" all the way back. Their build quality is amazing.

The car is super torquey now. If I barely touch the throttle in second, going around a corner, she will break loose lol. And the turbo whistle is to die for! I love it! I will take videos ASAP and get them up!

Here are some pics of the exhaust: