GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R LED Tail Lights

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
So can we get these any cheaper now that the euro has gone down a bit? Right now 420 euro should come out to about $550.

Allbacore

Hey guys, I just have one question for those who've had rear LEDs for a while. Have any of u experienced blown out LEDs??? I'm a bit worried about this now since my dad saw a Jag with quite a few burnt out LEDs........

I have Passat B6 for 3 years, have 300 000km and LED are working just fine, they last forever :w00t:

Here is picutre when I was driving R in winter, I immidiatelly fell in love

citrin1893

Ready to race!
Every time a see a different pic of these, I want them more and more and more. But all this talk about coding and such is jjust turning me away cuz it seems like such a hassle and sounds very stressful. Can somebody reassure me that its not so this decision will b as easy as it should be haha?

MikeyT213

Passed Driver's Ed
Every time a see a different pic of these, I want them more and more and more. But all this talk about coding and such is jjust turning me away cuz it seems like such a hassle and sounds very stressful. Can somebody reassure me that its not so this decision will b as easy as it should be haha?

It's not a hassle. Install took me 20 min. Just make sure you order the Kufatec code box or have a buddy with VAG-COM. All the info you need is here. You won't regret this purchase. Every time I look at the stock tail lights now, I cringe.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
They're a breeze to install. The coding can be tricky but luckily we have folks on here who are really helpful such as bubuski.

I actually find myself parking in spots so when I walk back to my car, I walk towards the rear to take in the hotness of these lights. lol.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
congrats on the purchase bro. :thumbsup:

ksing44

Ready to race!
Me too

2010 Golf TDI with a 3/2010 build date, the lights worked fine immediately and as explained in previous posts changing byte 18 from 00 to 1F removed all of the bulb out faults.